Suggestion for 5.1 speakers.

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
Hi, I need to buy a new set of good 5.1 surround speakers for my home. It should have a good bass and good surround capabilities. My budget is 8k.
I have a Panasonic TH-32X24D LCD tv as my primary screen. Now it has 3 HDMI inputs, one of which has a ARC output. It only has normal 2 channel audio output via the RCA cables. But i want optical/coaxial output as I heard that its better than RCA. I would be playing movies through the HDMI on my laptop, which also does not have any optical output. So what can I do about this problem? I thought of using the ARC output and then using a HDMI to optical/coaxial converter so that I can then use that output with the speakers. Please give me some suggestions for the speaker and setting it up.

reniarahim1

Youngling
8k is too low budget for a home thereat with hdmi in. also, not sure whether hdmi to optical/coaxial convertor exists..

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
There are no speakers inside 10K which can satisfy you needs.
Logitech Z906 have the features you have stated, but is priced @~16K.

OP
N

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
i am not asking for HDMI IN speakers. i was asking that if i could use the HDMI ARC out from my tv and somehow connect it to the OPTICAL/COAXIAL input that are present in most speakers even within 10k. Any ideas about this? And can anyone tell me if there's any HDMI to 5.1 channel or coaxial converter available in the market?

Top Bottom