Well I didn't expect that!
that's more like the cost of a new mid range notebook
Do you have any other suggestion.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Well I didn't expect that!
that's more like the cost of a new mid range notebook
Do you have any other suggestion.

Check out FiiO X3. Initially it had some firmware issues. I hope it may have resolved now.
FiiO X3 DAP Portable Digital Audio Player
or
If you are fond of BBE Eq then see if any Cowon player impresses you.

sksundram

In the zone
Special about what? iPod?
there is nothing special about the iPod.

No man.. I didn't reply to your post.. Somebody else has posted before me and i replied to that.. But it's not showing right now.. Don't know what happened

josin

In the zone
Check out FiiO X3. Initially it had some firmware issues. I hope it may have resolved now.
FiiO X3 DAP Portable Digital Audio Player
or
If you are fond of BBE Eq then see if any Cowon player impresses you.

X3 is a bit dark sounding, but it can work as a DAC for your lap/desktop and its full value for money. On the alternative you can also consider these
1.iBasso DX50
2.The Astell & Kern AK120 ( Oh man this thing is beauty and worth buying for its looks alone. Please don't look at its price)
3. iBasso DX100 (this one has android as its OS and you can use any android media player like poweramp to play the music)
4. Fiio X5 (coming soon.....may come to India in Jan 2014 @proaudiohome and can cost you anything between 28K to 32K)

for further reading *www.head-fi.org/products/category/digital-audio-flac-mp3-players

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
*www.ohgizmo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/colorfly_c4_pro.jpg
COLOFLY C4.
Much better looks than I pod:/

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
cowon d2+
little old, but best thing is that it has a battery life of 50+ hours of continuous playback (check that with others, sure they are in range of 10-20 hours)
use regularly, lasts about a week with 4-6 hours of music every day

should be less than 5k

Top Bottom