Suggest: Suitable 2.1 Speakers under 12k

Mainak23

Journeyman
Hi guys...

I want to buy a 2.1 speakers ...The main concern for me is high bass capacity and clear sounds.

Budget:- 10-12k

Main Purpose:- Mainly watching Movies, Listening songs And playing games sometimes...

After some research i found some speakers like Logitech z623, Corsair SP2500 , Klipsch ProMedia ,
Audioengine A2 , Altec Lansing MX6021 & Edifier s530..

So which one of these are better for my purpose? help me out..Thanks in advance....:razz:

d3p

PowerHouse
Hi guys...

I want to buy a 2.1 speakers ...The main concern for me is high bass capacity and clear sounds.

Budget:- 10-12k

Main Purpose:- Mainly watching Movies, Listening songs And playing games sometimes...

After some research i found some speakers like Logitech z623, Corsair SP2500 , Klipsch ProMedia ,
Audioengine A2 , Altec Lansing MX6021 & Edifier s530..

So which one of these are better for my purpose? help me out..Thanks in advance....:razz:

Except Logitech Z623 & Corsair SP2500, rest all of them are hardly available in India. Secondly Audio Engine A2 is not an 2.1 Setup. Its a 2.0, ideal for music, not for movies or gaming.

Klipsch Pro Media Or Audio Engine A2.

Refer the above line.

Klipsch Pro Media Or Audio Engine A2 is good for watching movies??

Watching Movies, Playing Games with heavy bass & crisp sound clarity, i would suggest you to grab logitech or corsair sp2500 along with a sound card.

If you can push your budget, then think of getting Swan m20w or m50 2.1 Speakers. Better than all, which you have mentioned. They lack earth shattering bass, but very much good for movies, music & games.

OP
Mainak23

Mainak23

Journeyman
Watching Movies, Playing Games with heavy bass & crisp sound clarity, i would suggest you to grab logitech or corsair sp2500 along with a sound card.

If you can push your budget, then think of getting Swan m20w or m50 2.1 Speakers. Better than all, which you have mentioned. They lack earth shattering bass, but very much good for movies, music & games.

For how much i can get Swans M-20W ? can you provide any link ?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Music has a very different requirement when compared to Cinema. Both requires audio gears of different character. So if you try and play either away from their respective field of requirements they will eventually sound out of sync or bad.

Yes ,you do get audio gear that do both music and cinema very very good,but they cost quite a packet. So at your specified budget you have to compromise since its both movies and music. At your specified limits you wont get the best of both worlds.

You have to decide what will be your primary usage? If its gaming and movies mostly get a decent 5.1 which sounds warm with music too.
But if music is primary get the Audioengine A2 and add a sound card later as a first option.

The next is to go stereo all the way and is much better an option.
In that case get a DNM AV499 Stereo Amplifier for Rs 4950 and a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 10.0/Cambridge Audio S30 For Rs 9500! It will blow any 2.1 or 2.0 system out of the blue waters.

Klipsch Pro Media Or Audio Engine A2 is good for watching movies??

Klipsch is very good for watching movie as well as gaming but almost good for music,(as always)! Now Klipsch has horn loaded tweeters whose spatial; imaging and sweetspot is wide enough to give all the enjoyment you can get from a 2.1 and yes its way better than a Corsair or Logitech. Bass is articulate and the system is musical in the whole with usual the Klipsch attack.With music it might not be as detailed and precise as the Audio Engine and its not fair to compare a 2.1 with an active 2.0.

If you are buying Swans push your budget a bit more and get M50w

Last edited:
Top Bottom