Suggest PC Configuration (Budget 50k)

Minion

Conversation Architect
Yes,MSI products are very good using a MSI MB from last 12 years haven't faced a single problem till now.

Yes,MSI products are very good using a MSI MB from last 12 years haven't faced a single problem till now.

No one said they aren't. Only the A.S.S. was the confusion which has been clarified.
[MENTION=277192]rhyansy[/MENTION]; BTW can you provide a proof that you are an actual MSI rep for India? I cant trust you just because you said it.

Cilus

laborare est orare
I think he is officially confirmed by Moderators in here. There is a rule that after joining, officials Reps need to be confirmed by the Moderators here, else their account will be deleted.

I think he is officially confirmed by Moderators in here. There is a rule that after joining, officials Reps need to be confirmed by the Moderators here, else their account will be deleted.

Any user can create an account, get past the moderated limit then change the title to "MSI official rep" and post crap. I need a solid proof and so should anyone on this forum. I'm a bit surprised no one asked this before.

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ Because he did not do it what you are saying and when the account was created I think he directly submitted the proofs to the Moderators. Otherwise, anyone who changed the title to Rep of something, will be deleted. That is why Moderators are here. That thing happened before and plenty of accounts were perma banned by Mods who tried to showcase themselves as Official Reps but didn't answer Moderaors' query.

And refarding MSI service has been closed, I personally contacted Smartlink here and they are providing service for MSI components here in Bhubaneswar

^^ Because he did not do it what you are saying and when the account was created I think he directly submitted the proofs to the Moderators. Otherwise, anyone who changed the title to Rep of something, will be deleted. That is why Moderators are here. That thing happened before and plenty of accounts were perma banned by Mods who tried to showcase themselves as Official Reps but didn't answer Moderaors' query.

And refarding MSI service has been closed, I personally contacted Smartlink here and they are providing service for MSI components here in Bhubaneswar

> So if anyone includes words like 'official', 'rep', 'representative' some something similar, they get contacted my mods for proofs?

> If the local shop confirmed about A.S.S., that's a relief.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Yes, and Mods have their own discussion thread where they discuss about these kind of stuffs.

OP
Y

Yugal Hinduja

Broken In
Hi everyone.
Update on my system:
I have purchased all the components except PSU. Here's what I purchased.

Processor: AMD FX6300
MoBo: Gigabyte 970 GA DS3P
RAM: G skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz
HDD: I am using my laptop HDD
Monitor: HP Pavilion 23FI IPS monitor
GPU: Sapphire R9 270X Dual X 2GB OC
Cabinet: Corsair Carbide series Spec01
Cabinet fans: Cooler Master Xtraflo 120mm (without LED) (2 quantity)

About PSU, I am confused. My friend says that I need to buy 600W PSU as i would be using 2 additional fans. Earlier I thought about using Antec VP 550P or COrsair CX500 (corsair was first choice) (there's Rs200 difference, doesnt matter). Please advise me what to do. wether to buy CX500 or Antec 550P or anyother 600W PSU? If other, than please specify.This is the only component that remains, i bought everything else.

P.S.: I can upload the components pics, if you want. I didn't upload the complete pic coz system is incomplete. Once complete i will attach the pic.
One more thing, budget exceeded 50K, as i became more greedy, i agreed to invest more for a quality build, as its a one time investment.

- - - Updated - - -

Please consider following PSU's and help me choose the best one.

1) Corsair CX500: 3.6k
2) Antec VP550P: 3.8k
3) Seasonic Eco Series 600W: 4.4k
4) Seasonic S12II 520W: 4.9k
5) Seasonic S12II 620W: 5.7k (last option in terms of price and requirements)
6) Antec 520W NEO Eco: 4.9k

Max. amount i am willing to pay is 5.7k. Please suggest me the best option based on my previous post.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, for running two extra fans, you don't need a 600W PSU. Antec VP550 is enough for your needs.

A 120 mm fan barely consumes 3 W max. A 500 W PSU is perfectly enough. Get Antec VP550P. And next time make sure you ask your friend to justify what he says (for some probably epic comedy :lol:).

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
About PSU, I am confused. My friend says that I need to buy 600W PSU as i would be using 2 additional fans.

tell him that you were talking about the cabinet fans and not about table fans/ceiling fans :lol::lol:
Out of the selected psu, seasonic s12ii 520/620 is the best in terms of quality. For your options, antec vp550p is more than enough.anyway since you have the budget, it is better to get s12 ii 520 as it is a very solid psu and will alst few more builds easily.. skip cx500 now.

OP
Y

Yugal Hinduja

Broken In
Buddy, for running two extra fans, you don't need a 600W PSU. Antec VP550 is enough for your needs.
That's what I thought so.

tell him that you were talking about the cabinet fans and not about table fans/ceiling fans :lol::lol:
ROFL. Epic Comedy

Out of the selected psu, seasonic s12ii 520/620 is the best in terms of quality. For your options, antec vp550p is more than enough.anyway since you have the budget, it is better to get s12 ii 520 as it is a very solid psu and will alst few more builds easily.. skip cx500 now.

Seasonic S12II 520 than. I will buy this PSU.
Hey, do you know anything about their after sales support? Do you know ASS provided by Tirupati?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Seasonic S12II 520 than. I will buy this PSU.
Hey, do you know anything about their after sales support? Do you know ASS provided by Tirupati?

Seasonic is handled by Tirupati enterprise. If you have got a valid bill, then no need to worry. you can directly contact them.

Last edited:
OP
Y

Yugal Hinduja

Broken In
Hi, I was browsing catalogs of flipkart as well as TheITDepot for S12II 520 for better price. There was this PSU at discount: S12G 550 Gold certified. With extra 1k expense i can get gold certified psu. as its a one time investment, i am tempted about it. Does this certification really matter?? Will it be overkill for my configuration? Please help me choose better one. I want to order online, tonight.

OP
Y

Yugal Hinduja

Broken In
are you ordering from flipkart? ask locally. you will get far better prices.

Actually, I live in a small town in Chhattisgarh. I have to go to Raipur (capital of our state) and check prices.
I don't think i can get better prices there. Most of the dealers don't know brands such as corsair, g skill, seasonic etc. Only 2-3 dealer have gaming components, that too very costly compared to Nagpur,Mumbai prices. Since Raipur is not too far from here, I will give it a try. I will visit the store, or else I have to order online.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
For Raipur
MD Computers ( Kolkata HO)
GF-09, Millenium Plaza,
Shop No. 7, 9 & 10,(Ground Floor)
Chhattisgarh
Raipur - 492001

Phone No :
(0771) 4099948

Top Bottom