Suggest new PC config @40K

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ rhitwick - as you requested on PM, yup all of'em are in chadni, G>C> avenue, & C.R. avenue. Just search a little bit & youi will find all of'em.

16/1, Ganesh Chandra Avenue - M.D. Computers ( Near Exide battery shop )

26, Ganesh Chandra Avenue - vedant

Mohit - 1/1 A, Biplabi Anukul Chandra Street ( Near Sabir Hotel )

Technocrat - From supreme go straight ahead towards the G.C. Avenue & C.R. avenue crossing. Now cross the crosing. Walk ahead a little it. You will see technocrat on your right hand side.

BTW, you can also try eastern logica - that's is also in G.C. avenue near exide battery shop.

For gigabyte mobo you have to search a little bit but if you can't find one then get
Asus M3A78-EMH HDMI & for Gigabyte one more is Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP or MSI K9A2GM-FIH.

As for the component availability it wll be difficult to find all of them in one shop. Make a list of all of your components & go to all of the above shop & see which shop can provide you all the components at best price & don't forget to post feedback :p

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Thanx topgear. I may be bugging u too much but I don't have any other way. I'm here at Mumbai and its my bro who is doing this survey. He doesn't very much know about computer parts:???: so I have to be very specific. Moreover we don't belong to Kolkata. We stay near Krishnanagar. So.....

Again, thanx for addresses. Muaahhhhhhh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom