Suggest Me The Best Gaming Headsets Under 6k!

Sarath

iDota
My budget for them is 2k maximum.
I searched a few different headsets and found 2 that suit my budget - Nokia BH 503 and the Motorola S305. Does anyone have any feedback on these two headsets?

I know this is over your budget but I was seriously considering buying this , if not for the PS3 headset I already bough.

Logitech® Wireless Headset ? Logitech.com

Its available in India for 3k from various sellers...iirc I saw it at Infibeam, Golcha it to name a few :)

Works with PC, Laptop, Tablet, Phone :)

*www.logitech.com/assets/39462/5/logitech-wireless-headset-for-ipad-image-assets.png

OP
K

krish_puri

KrishPuri.com
I know this is over your budget but I was seriously considering buying this , if not for the PS3 headset I already bough.

Logitech® Wireless Headset ? Logitech.com

Its available in India for 3k from various sellers...iirc I saw it at Infibeam, Golcha it to name a few :)

Works with PC, Laptop, Tablet, Phone :)

*www.logitech.com/assets/39462/5/logitech-wireless-headset-for-ipad-image-assets.png

Yeah, I saw these before, but I thought they were way more costlier. Can you point me to an online store where they are available for 3k? They look cool, I'll definitely buy them.

Sarath

iDota
New Arrivals | GolchhaIT.com

Logitech I-Pad-Headset 0GB Price India, Logitech I-Pad-Headset Review, Logitech Headphone India - Infibeam.com

You can check this for comparison: not buying: unless you know someone from US; there is a comparison table at the end, check it out> Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless Headset for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch (981-000381): Electronics

This is a different model:
Logitech Logitech-H600 0GB Price India, Logitech Logitech-H600 Review, Logitech Headphone India - Infibeam.com

Theitdepot - Logitech Wireless Headset H600 (overpriced)

OP
K

krish_puri

KrishPuri.com
New Arrivals | GolchhaIT.com

Logitech I-Pad-Headset 0GB Price India, Logitech I-Pad-Headset Review, Logitech Headphone India - Infibeam.com

You can check this for comparison: not buying: unless you know someone from US; there is a comparison table at the end, check it out> Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless Headset for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch (981-000381): Electronics

This is a different model:
Logitech Logitech-H600 0GB Price India, Logitech Logitech-H600 Review, Logitech Headphone India - Infibeam.com

Theitdepot - Logitech Wireless Headset H600 (overpriced)

Thanks for the links! I'll place an order tomorrow at Infibeam.

Sarath

iDota
I got them today from a local dealer.

I am actually impressed with the sound quality, since I didn't really expect much from a pair of bluetooth headphones.

Nice. How much for?

Can you write a little about it. I was really impressed by their design and features but saw little feedback on them.

Did you try pairing it with PC , phone and other devices

Sarath

iDota
^Now don't make it go out of stock now :p
I was the first to wish for it ;)

I've been searching for something like that for ages. A proper chat headset. Now with my BT headset being taken away from me, I think this will make a welcome replacement.

Awaiting more inputs from krish_puri regarding it.

Do mention aspects such as : Battery life, Comfort, Build quality, Pairing issues (if any), mic quality and finally how good / bad they sound.

OP
K

krish_puri

KrishPuri.com
^Now don't make it go out of stock now :p
I was the first to wish for it ;)

I've been searching for something like that for ages. A proper chat headset. Now with my BT headset being taken away from me, I think this will make a welcome replacement.

Awaiting more inputs from krish_puri regarding it.

Do mention aspects such as : Battery life, Comfort, Build quality, Pairing issues (if any), mic quality and finally how good / bad they sound.

I just bought them, so I haven't tested them out completely.
I'll post a review after testing them properly.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
This one is good enough for chatting purposes, uses RF, so very long range(unlike bluetooth), I read a review in TE/Ero where they guy said he can speak through 2 walls on these.
Mitashi Cordless Headphone - BILL + WARRANTY | eBay

I am going to buy one soon.

This one is for PC only, I'm looking for a headphone to use with mobiles for you.

Will this do for mobile?
Nokia BH 503 bluetooth Headphone headset + Warranty bil | eBay

You'll need a bluetooth adapter for pc.

Tkin the seller will not ship to West Bengal.You need to fill form 50 to get the product.:(

Top Bottom