Suggest me games !

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I checked out Bulletstorm requirements and it too require online activation plus Windows Live profile...that literally sucks. Is there a workaround to online authentication. A patch or something ?

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^So that means I can use linux to download the patch and run the game in win 7.

I am so waiting to play Hot Pursuit but can't have access to internet in Win 7 to activate the game online.

Piyush

Lanaya
wait wait
that problem of HP can be solved without any patch
u just have to delete 3 files in the installation directory
ma friend did it
and it ran flawlessly

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^So that means I can use linux to download the patch and run the game in win 7.

I am so waiting to play Hot Pursuit but can't have access to internet in Win 7 to activate the game online.

D/l any offline activator out there and you're good to go. I knew how hard it is, if you got the original game and unable to play it due to some b$ online activation.

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
Yes.
Piyush" said:
razor must be workin on it
In fact they succeed. LOL
Piyush said:
that problem of HP can be solved without any patch
u just have to delete 3 files in the installation directory
ma friend did it
and it ran flawlessly
Yes but without saving your progress.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Finally ! played NFS HP. It's not like MW :/
Rather no street roaming :/

Thanks guys for the help. My broadband is back too :p

Performance is bad, low frame rates at times. Downloading latest nvidia driver and patch 2 for NFS HP. I heard this game is CPU intensive, could that be the reason for getting frame rates as low as 5-7 lol wtf ? I tried lowering resolution, turning off shadows and low texture but to no avail.

NFS Shift ran smooth compared to this.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Finally ! played NFS HP. It's not like MW :/
Rather no street roaming :/

Thanks guys for the help. My broadband is back too :p

Performance is bad, low frame rates at times. Downloading latest nvidia driver and patch 2 for NFS HP. I heard this game is CPU intensive, could that be the reason for getting frame rates as low as 5-7 lol wtf ? I tried lowering resolution, turning off shadows and low texture but to no avail.

NFS Shift ran smooth compared to this.

Yes, It is CPU intensive. I have a lame processor (C2Q 8200), And at times frames will drop even to 25.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Totally forgot to add Call of Juarez & Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood. Both these games shouldn't be missed under any circumstances.

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi_krishna said:
Yes, It is CPU intensive. I have a lame processor (C2Q 8200), And at times frames will drop even to 25.
I don't think thats lame. I have C2D 4200 and Sapphire 5770. But I was able to play it but well I can play a game at lower framerates also I mean even at 15fps. LOL

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I don't think thats lame. I have C2D 4200 and Sapphire 5770. But I was able to play it but well I can play a game at lower framerates also I mean even at 15fps. LOL

The thing is, my processor has a lame core frequency. Rated at 2.33Ghz. Core frequency is the key factor in most of the CPU intensive games.

@sourav, Yeah. Thanks :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
The thing is, my processor has a lame core frequency. Rated at 2.33Ghz. Core frequency is the key factor in most of the CPU intensive games.

@sourav, Yeah. Thanks :)

So what, you can OC it to 3GHz easily and now it will not bottleneck. Then why aren't you doing that?

Top Bottom