Suggest me games !

D

Deleted member 26636

you "might" like Darksiders too...although i am not sure..if you liked mafia 1 you'd pretty much like mafia 2 (i did) but don't expect the same level of awesomeness that was mafia 1.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
try flipkart.com, almost have all these games.

Fallout 3 not available for PC :?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

you "might" like Darksiders too...although i am not sure..if you liked mafia 1 you'd pretty much like mafia 2 (i did) but don't expect the same level of awesomeness that was mafia 1.

Yeah, Mafia 2. I forgot about that.

One more game where player had to reverse time to mend broken bridges or pathways. What's the name ?

gameranand

Living to Play
himadri_sm said:
you "might" like Darksiders too...although i am not sure.
I liked this game. But OP's game requirements are not hack n slash games so I don't think he would like that.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Faun said:
One more game where player had to reverse time to mend broken bridges or pathways. What's the name ?
Singularity.

gameranand

Living to Play
Piyush said:
hey one game more to jot down
SINGULARITY
Well actually its not that good game according to me. Using time weapons gets boring after sometime but graphics are good enough.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Right !!! It's singularity. How is this game ?

@himadri
I am not much into hack and slash games. Mafia 2 for sure !

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Well actually its not that good game according to me. Using time weapons gets boring after sometime but graphics are good enough.

I will watch some videos. Though it's low on my priority.

Piyush

Lanaya
i liked singularity
its worth playing at least one time
and story isnt bad too
kinda loved this game

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
I will watch some videos. Though it's low on my priority.
See the reviews too. It didn't got a good rating at all. Well I don't judge games by their rating but they do mean something don't they.
Singularity is just an average game with good innovation and bad implementation.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Singularity is good for one-time play.
But I would rather say, don't buy this game, rather spend your bucks on any other great game. :)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I tried playing Singularity but did not like it, well it has Zombies...and I don't like Zombie centered games, movies etc.

So........

D

Deleted member 26636

I tried playing Singularity but did not like it, well it has Zombies...and I don't like Zombie centered games, movies etc.

So........

me too...we've had an overdose of zombies...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
My pick would be:

1.) Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butchers Bay
2.) Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
3.) Condemned: Criminal Origins
4.) Cryostasis: Sleep of Reason (don't purchase unless you have a mid-rang system)

I would suggest Fahrenheit too, but I'm not sure if you'd be interested in QTE style gameplay.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Already played Condemned and Indigo Prophecy.

How is Arkham Asylum ?

D

Deleted member 26636

Already played Condemned and Indigo Prophecy.

How is Arkham Asylum ?

Play Arkham Asylum if you want to feel invincible....the action system is simply amazing but the game doesn't fall under your categories...watch a few gameplay vids though..one thing is certain- you'll be a Batman fan by the time you end the game, & if you are already a fan, you should definitely try it..

gameranand

Living to Play
rhitwick said:
I don't have any hate for zombies centered stuff but I didn't liked the gameplay of that game. Loved Zombies centered L4D, Dead Rising and the best RE5.

gameranand

Living to Play
Ethan_Hunt said:
Well, then you'll feel right at home with Arkham Asylum. It's the best Batman game till date. Arkham Asylum to a Batman video game is what Batman Begins is to Batman movie(s).
If he is really a batman fan then I think he has already played arkham asylum at first place.

Top Bottom