Suggest me games !

D

Deleted member 26636

Well, then you'll feel right at home with Arkham Asylum. It's the best Batman game till date. Arkham Asylum to a Batman video game is what Batman Begins is to Batman movie(s).

for me (a self confessed die hard batman fan), the game was better than the movies...i felt the game did a lot more justice to batman's character & personality than the movies which could have been better..

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
Btw why fallout games for PC are priced at over 1000 ???
Because its from Betheda soft and they are known to keep the prises of their games on a higher side. And maybe also because its a damn good game and very lengthy game so betheda wants as much money they can make through this series.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
If he is really a batman fan then I think he has already played arkham asylum at first place.

I almost bought the game way back in 2010. But without a good system I shelved down my thoughts.

PS: I am a fan of lot many things. Can't get everything together once.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Because its from Betheda soft and they are known to keep the prises of their games on a higher side. And maybe also because its a damn good game and very lengthy game so betheda wants as much money they can make through this series.
Then I will wait for the prices to lower down or next month. Imma getting Mass Effect 1 and 2 instead.

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
Then I will wait for the prices to lower down or next month.
I don't think they will. Betheda has a kinda jerky attitude that they don't drop their prices soon. But your decision in good get Mass Effect 1 & 2 they will keep you occupied for quite a long time.

gameranand

Living to Play
furious_gamer said:
Guys, how about Timeshift?
Its a piece of crap. I played it and hated it seriously. At first I loved to use time power and disarm other soldiers and kill them but after some time you won't be able to get near them to disarm them. It just becomes a normal shooter and that too quite hard. Well I said hard because I don't like to use time power much and if you don't use that games becomes quite hard. Don't know about others but I didn't liked that much.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Naah. Last thing I tried was AOE 3. I like something with good story and with a single hero (not in a traditional rambo way), especially FPS.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I was contemplating about that. And the best thing is that Intencity is in Pune :D

Are the two episodes standalone ? What about the other two games ? TF 2 is multiplayer ?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was contemplating about that. And the best thing is that Intencity is in Pune :D

Are the two episodes standalone ? What about the other two games ? TF 2 is multiplayer ?
You get Portal and TF2 along with the Half Life 2 games in the Orange Box.

Portal is an awesome puzzle game and TF2 is awesome multiplayer. (the best I have played)

But you'll have to again update them using Steam when you'll run them for the first time. Then take a Steam back-up for future use.

D

Deleted member 26636

you should definitely consider playing the half life episodes...portal is amazing too, but may not suit your genre..

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
My broadband is broken for over 2 weeks :(

I can connect to internet using my mobile in Linux but in Windows 7 it is not getting connected. Damn !

Top Bottom