Suggest Me A Good Comp Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonumittal

Broken In
hey man
i wanna buy a good comp speaker with in rs 1500. which one to buy....
i need good woofer and high quality sound which does not get 'fati' at high volume.....tell me best company and model no of best speaker....and price too in delhi (if possible)

also i wanna know

whether s/n ratio (unit in db) and sensitivity (unit in db) of the speaker shuld be high or low?

plz guide me.....
thanks in advance...
reply soon....

evewin89

In the zone
spend few more buks & buy ALTEC LANCING..... its the best..... i m also using the same brand SPEAKERs....

ashfame

Padawan
u can buy creative 2.1 in 1100INR. Dnt remember the model no. Well if u can invest more, go for altec lancing

OP
S

sonumittal

Broken In
ya i can spend more but tell me the price and model no of altec lancing speakers...if u dont know the exact price then tell me the around price of a particular model....also tell me the least price of ALTEC LANCING speakers...

also whether all the range of altec speakers is the best or only the higher range is good?

also tell me whether the s/n ratio (unit in db) and sensitivity (unit in db) of the speaekrs should be low or high?

anand1

In the zone
s/n ration must be high and sensitivity should also be high.

for pricing in delhi u can search here
*www.npithub.com/

Last edited:
OP
S

sonumittal

Broken In
can somebody tell me a range of altec lancing speakers falling in the price range of rs 2000 with price and model no....

thanks.....

N

Net007

Altec Lansing 120i - Rs. 450/-

Altec Lansing 121i - Rs. 1,100/-

Source @
*priceguru.in/computer-hardware/speakers

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
1) Creative SBS 2.1 370 : Rs.1050
2) Altec Lansing 121i : Rs.1100
3) Creative Inspire 2.1 : Rs.1500

I pick Inspire 2.1 or 121i.

OP
S

sonumittal

Broken In
yaar somebody tell me a range of altec lancing speakers falling in the price range of rs 2000 with price and model no....
also the price off ATP3

thanks

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Checked X-540 today at SP Road, bangalore
Rs.5,100 +4% tax
X-530 is nowhere available
Creative Inspire T6060 : Rs. 3700+4%
Logitech z-2300 (2.1 thxcertified speakers) : Rs.7.5k + 4%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom