Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
So whats the basic idea ??
Create a new thread just like this one but a complete overhaul or a new Thread per year ??
Also let me state a fact that every year there are only some games which are worth mention for Must Play which means if we are making a yearly thread for just that particular year then it will mean that much less games there. Also there must be a master thread like this.

BTW I can volunteer to make a thread and maintain it. :)

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Now I got an idea, tell me if its OK.

We all know that its cumbersome to maintain that 1st post. So lets divide that first post in parts, year wise to be precise. That way the post would be look clean and easy to tweak whenever required.
We all can contribute in dividing the games according to years they were released.
So we wont have to bury this 1800 posts thread.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also now that its available and runs on all the modern system/OS, System Shock 2 must be added. :D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've an idea : ditch the idea of a new thread - make a google spreadsheet ( not year but genre wise ) and share the spreadsheet editing power among some members who can maintain it - this way it will be easy to keep track of the games and look tidy.

Flash

Lost in speed
I've an idea : ditch the idea of a new thread - make a google spreadsheet ( not year but genre wise ) and share the spreadsheet editing power among some members who can maintain it - this way it will be easy to keep track of the games and look tidy.
or Embedding the Google spreadsheet in here is a good option.

Neo

I need some good MMO game to play. Something like Planet side 2 will do great. Planet side 2 is good, but does not work well on my system.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
But then the description and format of the game ??

putting description can be little hard either we have to be brief or put some reputed sites weblink as description - 2nd is a lot more better IMO coz when a user clicks on that link not only he/she will get a description but possibly some good images/box art of that game too.

gameranand

Living to Play
putting description can be little hard either we have to be brief or put some reputed sites weblink as description - 2nd is a lot more better IMO coz when a user clicks on that link not only he/she will get a description but possibly some good images/box art of that game too.

Alright then lets do this. :)

rst

Youngling
must play games
1. prince of persia series
2. assassin creed series
3. dead space series
4. mass effect series
5. dragon age series
6. dark sider series
7. bully scholarship edition
8. resident evil 4,5,6
9. Singularity
10. protoype 1,2

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
must play games
2. assassin creed series
3. dead space series
4. mass effect series
5. dragon age series
6. dark sider series
8. resident evil 4,5,6
9. Singularity
10. protoype 1,2

the bolded games I've played & will recommend

deeparohatgiri

Right off the assembly line
must play games
2. assassin creed series
3. dead space series
4. mass effect series
5. dragon age series
6. dark sider series
8. resident evil 4,5,6
9. Singularity
10. protoype 1,2

what is the hardware requirement for resident evil 6 ? ?

rst

Youngling
what is the hardware requirement for resident evil 6 ? ?

Waiting for resident evil 6 in pc
it will be awesome (as I have resisdent evil 6 in ps3)
for hardware requirement see the link,Resident Evil 6 System Requirements and Resident Evil 6 requirements for PC Games

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Waiting for resident evil 6 in pc
it will be awesome (as I have resisdent evil 6 in ps3)
for hardware requirement see the link,Resident Evil 6 System Requirements and Resident Evil 6 requirements for PC Games

ehh? wat logic is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom