Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good old days isnt it??

:)

U reminded me of my lonely (ofcourse i have my sister but is 8 yrs younger to me and I had looked after her) days of those catridge games..

My mom used to hide any of the connecting wire of the gaming system daily when she used to go for her evening walk. She wanted me to look after my little sister while she was away. And I used to spend half an hr searching for the wire daily and play for 20 min and put back the wire in the same place (positioned exactly the same way as she left it) before she is back.

the search was unavoidable as she changes the hiding place daily as she knew i will search for it.

I was a bondhu who never realized that she was having fun with me by changing the places and even though I keep the wire back before she is back from the walk, I always felt she never knew about it :)

For all the 1 hr my sister used to enjoy me carrying her and placing her on my lap while playing.. the worst part was when she used to plunge onto the gamepad chords. :) long gone those days

Simply loved ur post mate !!!

gameranand

Living to Play
Isn't dead space TPS?

Yeah it is but all the Shooter games are under FPS category in the first post and it has many sub categories and I told Piyush to modify but he is too lazy to do that. I think we need a major overhaul of the first post.

tkin

Back to school!!
I vote for skud's idea, this needs a overhaul, ask if OP could do it, or else make new thread(2013 edition?)

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
I vote for Skud idea's too

That list is difficult to maintain (talking with my experience). I mean, so much so, that solving set theory questions (which I hate the most) seems easy enough.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
a new thread per year is a great idea but this thread should be named as retro then and one more thing : once the new thread is up and running I'll do my best to keep on editing it ;-)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@TG New thread should have only NEW GAMES of that year.

This will house the posts year wise on first page or lock the new thread by year end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom