Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
Both are good but 1 time play only

Exactly. They are worth playing for just one time while we want games there which will push you to play them again. :)

Great collection of games . thanks to all ..

Yeah it took a lot of effort from all the members. :)

Yup
Mods can edit the first post as they like so far so members want something to be added/edited..

I know what you just did there. You just lowered your responsibility to modify the first post regularly, you lazy man. :p:p

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Piyush - mods can edit but when a member gets responsibility to edit and maintain a post for a thread mods usually don't edit such posts - talking about fair play here ;-)

bippukt

In the zone
Aww man... talk about hard work :lol:

So... what do I have to do, add Blur/SS ?

My suggestion - Move Torchlight II to same category as Diablo III. Also, you have suggestions for some good games in the last few pages - like XCOM: Enemy Unknown in the Strategy category.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

I think now that the thread name has been changed, and with fewer racing games every passing year (discounting the annual NFS bullsh!t) I think both of them may be added.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am enjoying this. :p

if you are smelling a debate or even something even more well don't expect much .. ;-)

Understood ;-) anyway, if you need help with anything for maintaining the thread just ask - I like this thread most.

To do list:

-->move torchlight
-->add X-com
-->add Blur/SS
-->add Binary domain

That should do for now .. may bug you more later ;-)

Grid was very difficult for me . Stopped playing it :(

Same here.

I think now that the thread name has been changed, and with fewer racing games every passing year (discounting the annual NFS bullsh!t) I think both of them may be added.

agree and another nice racing game series you guys may consider the is Flatout series.

ajaymailed

In the zone
there arent many games dedicated to Tank warfare even though they are popular in world conflicts. Is there any real time tactical on tank battles something on the lines of Company of heroes.

gameranand

Living to Play
if you are smelling a debate or even something even more well don't expect much .. ;-)

Understood ;-) anyway, if you need help with anything for maintaining the thread just ask - I like this thread most.

I am not expecting anything, I enjoy what I get. :)

Alok

Adventurer
there arent many games dedicated to Tank warfare even though they are popular in world conflicts. Is there any real time tactical on tank battles something on the lines of Company of heroes.

you need "world in conflict : soviet assault".

Tintin.92

Broken In
Guys, please suggest as many games as you can that support atleast 2 players in multiplayer on the same computer, using XBOX controllers. Currently, all i know is FIFA, and it's starting to get a tiny bit boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom