Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

havoknation

Journeyman
^on pc !! Will try it soon. Played Web of Shadow , an average game.
After playing Batman games else other superheroes seems cheap.

Looking forward to Sleeping Dogs.

Spiderman series should handover to Rockstar/Ubisoft company to improve its game play/graphics. Hats off to Arkham series

abhidev

Human Spambot
spiderman games are the most pathetic superhero games....maybe cos the Arkham series has raised the bar too high. Spiderman games need a reboot and maybe a fresh idea.

havoknation

Journeyman
spiderman games are the most pathetic superhero games....maybe cos the Arkham series has raised the bar too high. Spiderman games need a reboot and maybe a fresh idea.

Guys think if Spiderman series would handover to Blizzard. Lol then a hell new spider will rise with 5 races ie Black spidey, normal spidey, Blue spidey etc. One would be ranged hero, one mille, one magical , :D

And it will take 3-4 years after release to settle down a stable version.. So much to say but I should stop now.. hehe

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea! No other comics game can be as good as Batman Arkham series.

can't say how many of you have played ( or even heard about ) this but I've played and enjoyed Watchmen: The End Is Nigh very much - a very good game if not best and highly recommended.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
can't say how many of you have played ( or even heard about ) this but I've played and enjoyed Watchmen: The End Is Nigh very much - a very good game if not best and highly recommended.

I think I also played it once at a friends place. Had a good experience :)

Is this game worth adding in second post of this thread?

Stephen Alter

Broken In
Re: Must play games recommended by Digitians / suggest me a game thread

Rollar Coasta is a really nice game, Prince of Persia and Angry Birds are my favourite games.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Torchlight is a nice hack and slash game. graphics wise its way behind Diablo3 and story too is useless but its fun to bash monsters and has excellent skill tree.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
Guys I have played Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers, Crysis, Battlefield and COD series. Please suggest me some nice games on the same line.

Alok

Adventurer
Yeah torchlight is a good game. Some members should play and give their views.

finshed it long ago with two characters . Its really a must play for diablo kind isometric fans. After playing D2 , it has many leaps in gameplay.
Only flaw was cartoon look and no cutscenes.
Yeah its nothing against diablo iii but it feels very comfortable and innovative after Diablo 2. Must play.

rider

as Kratos

I didnt played that coz in ratings IGN gave only 5.5 out of 10 for Watchmen: The End Is Nigh

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Yeah torchlight is a good game. Some members should play and give their views.

playing since a week and game is about to end. Boss fight is easy unless you are unprepared, lots of loot, less RPG elements, good level design, ton of enemy types and you carry a pet that deal damage to enemy or distract them so you can clean everything up in 1 powerslash.

Guys I have played Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers, Crysis, Battlefield and COD series. Please suggest me some nice games on the same line.

If you enjoyed Future Soldiers, try Spec Ops The Line.

no cutscenes.

I hate cutscenes. Should be like Half Life. Real life conversation without any break. also a big miss is no co-player like D3 but is extremely light on the system. have netbook mode :p

In rating IGN gave only 5.5 out of 10 for Watchmen: In the End

don't go for IGN. Their ratings are a bit weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom