Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Godfather 2 is Simply no for me atleast.Bad enough to Rage a diehard Godfather Movie fan like me.

Godfather 1 is much better and worth mentioning.

gameranand

Living to Play
Godfather 2 is Simply no for me atleast.Bad enough to Rage a diehard Godfather Movie fan like me.

Godfather 1 is much better and worth mentioning.

Even I am a godfather movie fan and I do agree that GF2 wasn't that good and don't do justice to the movie but still it was good enough and playable for 1 time for sure.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, thanks TTF for adding GodFather.

BTW, the release date of The Godfather PC version is 21st march 2006 and Godfather 2 was released on 7th Apr 2009.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
play Assassin's Creed, Kingdom of Amalur - if you like sword use only the sword as the your main weapon ;-)

Soumik

Padawan
Well most of my fav games are already there in the main list, still would like to post my fav list.. as far as i can remember now :p
Hack and Slash:
Devil May Cry 3
Devil May Cry 4
Darksiders
Ninja Blade

RPG :
Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age 1
Mass Effect 1
Fallout 3
Diablo II
Jade Empire
Dungeon Siege 2
Torchlight

TPA:
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Gears of War
Prince of Persia Two Thrones
Oni
Mafia II
Hunted : The Demon's Forge
GTA: SA
Max Payne
Freedom Fighters
Tomb Raider Legends

FPS:
CoD: MW2
CoD: Black Ops
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
CoJ: Bound in Blood
Crysis
Crysis 2
CoD: World at War
CoD: MW3

Horror/Survival:
Dead Space - beats anything else in this genre for me
Fear 2
Dead Space 2
Doom 3
Fear - I felt it was more of an FPS that horror

Sports:
NFS : Most Wanted
NFS : Hot Pursuit (new one)
Burnout Paradise
Grid
NFS : The Run - for the very well depicted environments and maps.. other than city interioirs

Am actually surprised no one mentioned Hunted.. It may not among the best... but its one of the most underrated games in my opinion. I am playing it and in the last chapter now. Its seriously good. And am playing this just after Mass Effect 3. So, its definitely good. Not the story actually.. no character depth.. but gameplay wise... really good, and the non-stereotype heroes will grow on the players nicely. Mix of hack and slash/rpg/tpa with good amount of co-op puzzle solving in the midst.

Last edited:

Soumik

Padawan
^^ totally agreed. But Hunted doesnt play as an RPG. I mean not a normal one anyways. Its more of a third person hack and slash(if playing the guy)/mythical shooter(with magical arrows if playing the girl). No exp system either. Just collect crystals and use them at points to upgrade powers. Exploration leads to a lot puzzle solving to get some magical weapons (kinda like PoP upgrades... except puzzles instead of platforming). There are achievements like ME games... and completing them gains permanent upgrades to the characters. Its not a typical RPG... and when i say story is not there.. it still has better story than many RPGs out there. Just that it wont come out up front. The story is told as the game progresses by visions and tales shown to the characters using a gen stone on corpses. If you piece together the story it is really brilliant... but somehow i feel a proper storytelling format would have been more appealing.. as not all ppl will explore every nook and corner of the env to get information of what happened in the past. The ultimate story backdrop is.. i would say comparable to Dragon Age 1 - minus the vast character set and their depths , also there are no dialogue choices offcource.. u just have to get the story told to u in minute parts by unnamed green spirits instead of a typical character dialogue style :p. I heard there is a choice at the end.. will let u know once i finish :)

There are many things lacking in the game... but the game play and puzzles make up for some of it. It may not be well rated anywhere.. and not worth the trouble of playing more than once, unless u find friends interested in multiplayer co-op. But it definitely is a must play game. At least i feel so.. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
If Hunted plays like this then you simply can't put it in RPG. Its a nice third person hack and slash, action/adventure game

Soumik

Padawan
Hmm yeah ur right... not sure y had the idea that its an RPG game :p Its even wiki ed as 3rd person action. May be it was the dungeons and the whole atmosphere with elvs and dragons... that made me think so :D.
My bad. :p

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
RPG :
Mass Effect 3
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age 1
Mass Effect 1
Fallout 3
Diablo II
Jade Empire
Dungeon Siege 2
Torchlight

TPA:
Prince of Persia Warrior Within
Gears of War
Prince of Persia Two Thrones
Oni
Mafia II
Hunted : The Demon's Forge
GTA: SA
Max Payne
Freedom Fighters
Tomb Raider Legends

you played Mafia II but not Mafia? :shock:
i must say you didn't played an epic game, try mafia, it will suprise you with splendid graphics which was made years ago plus a really badass story :bandanafighter:

abhidev

Human Spambot
you played Mafia II but not Mafia? :shock:
i must say you didn't played an epic game, try mafia, it will suprise you with splendid graphics which was made years ago plus a really badass story :bandanafighter:

true that...you will love it!!! :cool:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I just tried out this game called shank 2. Reminded me of good old sega tv video games. But its awesome on a pc and doesn't need much resources to run. But its so awesome. :D

Try it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom