Suggest me a game like warcraft with FPS/TPS option

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a game similar to Warcraft, but with an added bonus of me being to play as a character in the game. Something like Playing DOTA with myself playing the Hero in first person or third person, or like Halo multiplayer with each person being master chief, but controlling a whole army of floods, covanents, etc. I don't wan't a war game. I want a game with unrealistic charecters, like ones in Halo, Warcraft, etc.

Can anyone suggest me one ?

city of villians and city of heros are both ...........................!!
I bought a city of heros dvd for fugging 700 bux and then i came to know that we have to pay monthly fee to play the game!!
never go for these 2 games

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
All good MMORPGs require a monthly fee. Theres a few free ones but they have some limitations like outdated graphics etc. If you are interested in RPG's I recommend KOTOR "Knights of the Old Republic." If you are interested in online ones then Everquest I & II , WoW , Vanguard , FF are all good ones. If you don't mind hack and slash Diablo LOD is another one.

All good MMORPGs require a monthly fee. Theres a few free ones but they have some limitations like outdated graphics etc. If you are interested in RPG's I recommend KOTOR "Knights of the Old Republic." If you are interested in online ones then Everquest I & II , WoW , Vanguard , FF are all good ones. If you don't mind hack and slash Diablo LOD is another one.
As I said before, I want a game like dota with me playing as the hero.

So I basically want an RTS type game with ability to control several things, at the same time being able to join combat as a character in the game.

I don't think your suggested ones fullfill my needs.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I doubt whether you will get alot of the RTS + Customize character options. The best I can suggest is probably Lord Of the RIngs : Battle for Middle Earth? You can choose your faction , lead an army and customize which powers the leader you created has. Although that is very limited if i recall correctly. If you are ok without the RTS factor and dont mind leading a group of 5-6 then Dungeon Siege?

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
Go for elder scrolls 4:eek:blivion...
but ensure u hav 2 gigs ram and at least 8600gt for smooth gameplay while enjoying beautiful world in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom