• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Suggest In-ear headphones

noob

Cyborg Agent
My current Creative Ep630 went Manmohan Singh yesterday.

I need to buy new In-ear headphone for my Samsung Galaxy S.

Max budget is 2000/- , want excellent audio quality.Noise cancellation. etc. No compromise here.

I listen to all types of music. I want decent bass so that i can feel it , not tooooooooooo heavy bass.

Will be good if it comes with mic ( tho not a mandatory requirement)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
This is the only IEM I have used and I love it. Brainwavz M1. Rs 1950 last time I checked (which was long ago).

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
Thanks all,

how is sound quality compared to my current headphones ?

How much is the music quality difference between M1 and M2 ?

Last edited:
M2 are a little more bassy then M1. Since I have not tried M1 may be someone else can give you a better detailed explanation.

Dude, You have a Awesome dealer in the name of PristineNote . I bought M2 from him last friday . For more queries PM .

PS : In office , Will follow you back Tonight :)

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
Great website. I might order M2 now :)

Will check YouTube videos of M1 and M2 and will order either of them.

@ALL and @xtremevicky

Please confirm that only difference between M1 and M2 is of bass and rest is same in terms of sound quality ?

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
Update : Ordered M1 @ 1950 inclusive of tax + shipping.
actually , it was free shipping as per website

OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
All i can say is , SOund is good. BASS is perfect to my ears (i dont like way too much of bass) , sound isolation is gr8. while travelling in mumbai trains , i was able to enjoy music with out any outside noise.

actually any review of headphones are not a good source to trust. trust what you listen. because the sound which my ears love wont be that good to your ears.

Top Bottom