Suggest Graphics Card

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
WOW!!!! Stunning replies frm you..

Alrite i'm finalizing now...

Please tell me price of MSI R6770 Twin Frozr II/OC and without OC one also
and also suggest me more similiar cards Having 1GB memory and DX11 andd pixal shader version 5 or more.

it should be around ~6.5k ;-)

Cilus

laborare est orare
^^ are you talking about GTX 460 SE or GTX 460 768MB edition ??

@ OP - AMD is the manufacturer of HD6770 gpu and you can get a HD6770 made by different AIBs manufacturers like Sapphire, MSI or powercolor ;-)

My suggestion goes with MSI R6770 Twin Frozr II/OC ;-)

It is the GTX 460 SE 1 GB GDDR5. Last time I visited M.D. Computer, it was 9K, probably the Zotac version. I think price has been reduced a little.

MSI R6770 Twin Frozr II is a very good card and will let you play all games at mid settings

At 1680X1050, HD 6770 can play almost all the games with high setting.

OP
P

Pradeep Kashyap

Broken In
:lol: :lol: Greatt!! i'm going for HD6770 and FSP 500Watt PSU

Thanks To Everyone here, i will reply to you when i got the card in Hand... :p

It is the GTX 460 SE 1 GB GDDR5. Last time I visited M.D. Computer, it was 9K, probably the Zotac version. I think price has been reduced a little.

it should be around ~6.5k ;-)

Okkes ...thanks.. i'vl go tomorrow and evening it wud be in my System...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ try to get MSI R6770 Twin Frozr II/OC or Sapphire/Powercolor HD 6770 - wish you all the best - and don't forget to post some nice pics ;-)

thanks for the info on GTX 460 SE 1GB GDDR5 ;-)

OP
P

Pradeep Kashyap

Broken In
Ya yaa sure even i was eager to post pics...so i'm doing photography :)lol:;-) though i don't knw hw to pick a camera))

Well Twin Frozr II/OC was not availabe in market... and Sapphire had some Warranty problem so i bought MSI HD6770 AfterBurner at 6.2K.

The Sapphire one was at exact Price 6.5K

^^ try to get MSI R6770 Twin Frozr II/OC or Sapphire/Powercolor HD 6770 - wish you all the best - and don't forget to post some nice pics ;-)

thanks for the info on GTX 460 SE 1GB GDDR5 ;-)

MSI R6770 Afterburner
1 GB DDR5
85% Overclocking supported
HDMI port
PS version 5.0

I >> *i54.tinypic.com/290pjjt.jpg

em >>*i54.tinypic.com/290pjjt.jpg

Lo >> *i54.tinypic.com/2m6ki9l.jpg

vi'n >> *i53.tinypic.com/16iumol.jpg

It >> *i55.tinypic.com/2hpiwcp.jpg

Thank You Digitians... If u were not here ...:???::-? but...
Thank you all....of you... You are are great great great..... !!!

I'll post some games screenshots soon...

Cilus

laborare est orare
BTW, there is a chance of bottleneck of your Gfx card as the CPU is a single core one and not enough powerful to run the GPU. In that case get the Pentium Dual Core E5800 3 GHz @ 3K as I suggested earlier.

OP
P

Pradeep Kashyap

Broken In
yes Cilus... very true said i'm facing little shuttering problem in Call of Duty Modern Warfare... but before buying iX versions of Intel i want to full utilize this processor... my processor is frm IBM box and it supports overclocking till 3.8Ghz.. and i want to do that..

Once i overclocked it to 3.3Ghz but after that my system keep shuts down anytime...(i think its overheating problem). so i settled it back to 3.2Ghz.

Now i want if i cud get a super heatsink that could hold its temperature down to earth. So kindly suggest me a gud cooling unit for this.

Thanks!

you are right bro but i'm fed up of this high temperature cores... i will go to i5 or i7 series processor to next month(it require 2 month salary for a single i7 ;) )

Top Bottom