suggest gfx card for 1366x768

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Buy HD 6750 @ 6K, You'll be able to turn almost all features on all games at this resolution. HIS H675F1GD Radeon HD 6750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Graphic Card with Eyefinity

guru_urug

iGoogle
@OP whats your budget and which PSU u got?

while the 6750 is a capable card, Id suggest you spend a few hundred more and get the HD 6770. Its available for less than 7k I read on some other thread.
For a little more horse power and future proofness get the HD 6790.

Cilus

laborare est orare
avinandan012, mention your budget 1st and also the current config you're having. Then only we can suggest the optimum config as per your needs.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Any GPU will support that resolution, choice teh PSU based on your gaming need, also look at the power requirement as well

guru_urug

iGoogle
@OP sell off your current PSU as ico has pointed out. Your PSU is an extreme series CM which are known for their bad quality and time-bomb qualities. Add the money you get from selling the PSU to your budget.
Then get this
FSP saga II 500W @ 2.2k
HIS HD 6790 @8.2k

Cilus

laborare est orare
I don't think you requires that much of power. That Seasonic PSU can be used for a GTX 580 SLI with decent overclocking of all the components. Get a TX 650V2 or SeaSonic SS-750JS 750W 80 PLUS PSU @ 5.4K.

guru_urug

iGoogle
Oh I thought OP had a combined budget of 10k.
Anyways OP for 10k the best GPU you can get is the MSi HD6850 Cyclone OC @ 9.5k or if you are willing to push a little then get the Zotac GTX 560(non Ti) @ 10.5k

OP
avinandan012

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
i'm getting 850W @6.2K darn cheap :mrgreen:

in future i might go with SLI

Can anybody tell me where i can find that PSU in hyderabad.

And are online purchase of such component a good idea?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
SeaSonic SS-850AT 850W 80+ BRONZE Certified Power Supply

IF you can't find the PSu in your local stores get the PSU from the link mentioned above ;-)

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
HD 5770 @ 5k, with discount might be 4.6-4.7k .. BRAND NEW Gigabyte 5770 HD 1GB (GV-R577UD-1GD) Graphic card 1 YEAR WARNTY [OEM] | eBay

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ that gfx card is really cheap but it has only 1 year warranty so it's better to get cards like HD6670 with 3 years warranty and when OCed it can perform better ;-)

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Let the OP decide whether he want best performing card / best warranty card with his money.

Just wanted to show performance difference between 6670 and 5770 : Radeon HD 6670 review

Top Bottom