Suggest from these four mobiles

bubusam13

Human
I want a cheap phone. Suggest from these four mobiles
1> Flipkart.com: Nokia C2-02 Touch and Type: Mobile

2> Flipkart.com: Micromax X560: Mobile

3> Flipkart.com: Spice M-6700: Mobile

4> Flipkart.com: Lava B8: Mobile

I have 10% discount coupon on eBay till 18th of this month. :))

##################################################################################

Humm :( no reply.
I wrote these lines because I wanted a fast reply. I have 10% discount coupon on eBay till 18th of this month.

But :( :( :(

lll_aritra_lll

A siLLy mIllImEtEr loNGer
within these brands.. nokia is the most trusted.. so i would recommend nokia, about Lava, I have one of my friend working in that company, if you have time, i can ask him and let you know..

I do not like spice, I went to their shop, and checked Mi410 as many said it has nice specs, and what i saw, its a piece of ****. it has a capacitive touch screen, but literally u need to press it, was hanging in every app. even a sandisk 8 gb microsd costs almost double of its price..

So i guess it leads you to nokia again

bubusam13

Human
yes you are right. And that is the reason I am confused. I too trust nokia. People are saying that this c2 is not so good. That's why. ELse I would have choosen nokia eyes closed.
Okay, you can ask your friend.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
c2-03 got tons of problem (theres one review of c2-03 in review section). search for the same problem in case of 02. if clear, go for it :smile:

bubusam13

Human
Yaa, then tell me wat to do, which one to go. No Spice no Nokia. I have Samsung Hero. For me its useless. Only 500 sms capacity. :( :(

I think we have much better options in High End phones.

lll_aritra_lll

yeah, its a VGA one.. but other than its camera, it has pretty options, and sound is good too.

its bit old, but a good phone too
Flipkart.com: Samsung Metro S3310N: Mobile

bubusam13

Human
OK... Today I visited mobile vendors. Vendors are praising Nokia C2 and its extended warranty scheme. I asked them for for a test drive :p Bad touch. Even on the main menu, I was not able to scroll down. I have to press the screen tight.

Then I looked the spice. It is available in white only. Though I dont like white, every other thing are working fine. U can say too good. Don't know how long it will last. But its better than C2.

Nokia X2 buttons are tight and its a little big than normal QWERTY phones.

lll_aritra_lll

yes.. but still my friends are satisfied with it.. and since it is little big, it is easy to type..
dont go for company name if you like it.. I am using a motorola handset.. where everyone I know seems to see a ghost when they heard i bought a brand new motorola handset.. but to me its a gem. so, if you like the spice one.. go for it

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Have u seen samsung champ duos.My brother is using single sim sim version.Its pretty good touch screen at cheap price.

Last edited:

kool

Cyborg Agent
go for NOKIA, because micromax, lava, spice has very bad touch screen, i've used all of these, and pathetic touch response. these phones looks great but after few months they start loosing their colors.

Nokia: Go for looks, ovi backup, easy to use, easy to use EDGE +GPRS on cell+pc
Indo-China phones: Go for dual sim, battery backup, dont expect for any automatic backup of contacts+sms

lll_aritra_lll

Have u seen samsung champ duos.My brother is using single sim sim version.Its pretty good touch screen at cheap price.

@tenida (nice name :p ) champ duos is close to 5k.. his budget is 3k+

Top Bottom