Suggest configuration for Gaming PC under 38k

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks for your reply. I am now considering CoolerMaster Elite 311 as cabinet. But it does not provide any usb 3.0 ports. Then i go for Cooler Master Elite 344 CPU Cabinet (Blue) which provides 1 usb 3.0 port. CoolerMaster Elite 344 is ok right..?

better get cooler master n300 at 3.2k and avoid elite 344.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
CoolerMaster n300 is a beast. It is litter over my budget. It costs 3500 onling. Any other usb3.0 supported cabinets under 3k ?

Buy Online Cooler Master N200 Mini Tower Computer Case (NSE-200A-KKN1) in india

- - - Updated - - -

check for local availability also. it should be cheaper.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Guys some more doubts...

Does this Antec VP450P SMPS can provide enough power for my configuration or should i need to go for some high watt SMPS..?
Any users of this SMPS here..?
And also the graphics card you guys suggested (Sapphire HD 7770 ), Is it GDDR5 or DDR5.? Because I can see these both versions of this graphics card online.
And for mobo i will proceed with Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard. It has two usb 3.0 ports in back. I will adjust with it.

Last edited:

URPradhan

Journeyman
Always buy branded and trusted SMPS as its the blood for your PC, which gives power to other components. I own Antec vp450p and its quite and doing well.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys some more doubts...

Does this Antec VP450P SMPS can provide enough power for my configuration or should i need to go for some high watt SMPS..?
And also the graphics card you guys suggested (Sapphire HD 7770 ), Is it GDDR5 or DDR5.? Because I can see these both versions of this graphics card online.
And for mobo i will proceed with Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard. It has two usb 3.0 ports in back. I will adjust with it.

A little more headroom is not going to hurt :D so if you can get a 500 / 520W PSU. Get the new GA-970A-DS3P motherboard. The gfx card suggested to you has GDDR5 memory. Online sellers usually don't want to type the extra G word ;)

Guys some more doubts...

> If you can accommodate a 500 W PSU without stretching your budget too much, you are good to go.

> My friend is using it and sso are many forum members. The only problem with this PSU is thet the cables are not sleeved (not a bit thing anyways).

> DSP3 is a better choice. Go for it.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
> If you can accommodate a 500 W PSU without stretching your budget too much, you are good to go.

> My friend is using it and sso are many forum members. The only problem with this PSU is thet the cables are not sleeved (not a bit thing anyways).

Hi Harshil

I will proceed with Antec VP450P SMPS and Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard. Gonna buy all these items from snapdeal.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

the 24 pin cable of vp450p is sleeved though. another problem is that it has shorter cable length which may become a problem in bigger cabinets.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Harshil

I will proceed with Antec VP450P SMPS and Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard. Gonna buy all these items from snapdeal.

get this mobo *www.flipkart.com/gigabyte-ga-970a-...DS3p&ref=4e204957-b464-4198-9d30-a8246e9efeb0

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
the 24 pin cable of vp450p is sleeved though. another problem is that it has shorter cable length which may become a problem in bigger cabinets.

- - - Updated - - -

get this mobo Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Motherboard - Gigabyte: Flipkart.com

I am going to buy coolmaster elite 311 as cabinet. So can i proceed with this Antec VP450P SMPS.?

This mobo you suggest is not available in local stores at my location and flipkart is not shipping this item to my location. It's only in a site called itdepot. And i dont want to take risk by buying product from site like this. That's why i am proceeding with Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I am going to buy coolmaster elite 311 as cabinet. So can i proceed with this Antec VP450P SMPS.?

This mobo you suggest is not available in local stores at my location and flipkart is not shipping this item to my location. It's only in a site called itdepot. And i dont want to take risk by buying product from site like this. That's why i am proceeding with Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Motherboard.

yep. you can go ahead. it will create problem only on bigger cabinet and especially when you try to mange cables. else it will be just good to go.
itdepot is fully reliable. i have purchased from them. they have even online chatting facilities and you can ask them for any help.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep. you can go ahead. it will create problem only on bigger cabinet and especially when you try to mange cables. else it will be just good to go.
itdepot is fully reliable. i have purchased from them. they have even online chatting facilities and you can adk them for any health.

what ?? !

kannche

Right off the assembly line
Going totally off-topic, I wanted to post a new topic. What do I have to do to get the permission?:) :-?

Top Bottom