Suggest configuration for Gaming PC under 38k

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Hey guys.,
I can see these two separate links in snapdeal for AMD fx6300

AMD 4.4 GHz AM3+ FX 6-Core Edition FX-6300 (FD6300WMHKBOX) Processor - Buy Processor Online @ Best Price on Snapdeal.com

AMD FX 6300 Processor - Buy Processor Online @ Best Price on Snapdeal.com

Does both of them are same..?
Whats the difference between them..?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Hey guys.,
I can see these two separate links in snapdeal for AMD fx6300

AMD 4.4 GHz AM3+ FX 6-Core Edition FX-6300 (FD6300WMHKBOX) Processor - Buy Processor Online @ Best Price on Snapdeal.com

AMD FX 6300 Processor - Buy Processor Online @ Best Price on Snapdeal.com

Does both of them are same..?
Whats the difference between them..?

both are same. but i dont understand 4.4Ghz there. better you confirm with the seller before placing the order.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Best Config under 42k for AMD Config:
AMD FX6300 -7500,
Gigabyte 970A-DS3P -5900,
Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600MHz -3000,
Antec VP450P -2600,
Sapphire HD7770 1GB -7700,
WD Caviar Blue 500GB -3200,
Antec X1 Gaming Case -2500,
Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW -1100,
Dell S2240L 22" LED IPS -8500.
TOTAL -42,000.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Guys..,
I heard that AMD fx will get heated "while gaming in good graphics, it will gets heated up from idle level.. The computer will restarts if the processor gets heated than idle level."
Is it true..?
How can I overcome this issue..?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Hi
First of all, make sure if you are going to follow our advice, then you better do it. Because I've seen it n number of times that people asking for suggestions here and then going to local store and buying whatever the shopkeeper guy suggests. This reason alone made me stopped posting suggestions.

i did go to my local pc shop and he suggested me a "dualcore"
came to thinkdigit forum, got a nice config and ordered starightaway in Flipkart....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys..,
I heard that AMD fx will get heated "while gaming in good graphics, it will gets heated up from idle level.. The computer will restarts if the processor gets heated than idle level."
Is it true..?

Yes it's more than true ;)

On a serious note : there's nothing like this and you can always get an after market cooler if you need more cooling.

- - - Updated - - -

both are same. but i dont understand 4.4Ghz there. better you confirm with the seller before placing the order.

must be a typo only.

Guys..,
Is it true..?

Every processor gets heated when performing dome demanding task and restarts itself on reaching Tj max. AMD do gets heated up a bit more but it's nothing you should have extra concerns about.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
Guys.,

I am not able to find Gigabyte 970A-DS3P in any online market that can ship to my location. So shall i proceed with Gigabyte 970A-DS3 ?
Or does i need to go for any other mobo ?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
itdepot has that mobo.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy Online Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P 32GB DDR3 AMD Motherboard in india

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
itdepot has that mobo.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy Online Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P 32GB DDR3 AMD Motherboard in india

Hi Rijin,

What is the advantage of DS3P over DS3 ?
What about this one ?
*www.flipkart.com/msi-970a-g43-motherboard/p/itmdh4ffmzfazepz

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi Rijin,

What is the advantage of DS3P over DS3 ?
What about this one ?
MSI 970A-G43 Motherboard - MSI: Flipkart.com

DS3P has USB 3.0 onboard header & some more PCI slots where on DS3 does not have.If your cabinet have front USB 3.0 ports then DS3P is the way to go.
Never go with MSI as they have closed shop in India and their RMA is worst ever.

OP
varghesekiran

varghesekiran

Journeyman
DS3P has USB 3.0 onboard header & some more PCI slots where on DS3 does not have.If your cabinet have front USB 3.0 ports then DS3P is the way to go.
Never go with MSI as they have closed shop in India and their RMA is worst ever.

Thanks for your reply. I am now considering CoolerMaster Elite 311 as cabinet. But it does not provide any usb 3.0 ports. Then i go for Cooler Master Elite 344 CPU Cabinet (Blue) which provides 1 usb 3.0 port. CoolerMaster Elite 344 is ok right..?

Last edited:
Top Bottom