Suggest Best Key Board and DVD Writer?

shreeux

Movie Buff
hi

I like to buy best key board with USB connectIon for regular use and gaming also budget is below 2000 rs...

AND dvd writer for best life span....for sata connection.....

Note:
In 2006 i was bought samsung dvd writer (white color) still working this is IDE connection....

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
hi

I like to buy best key board with USB connectIon for regular use and gaming also budget is below 2000 rs...

AND dvd writer for best life span....for sata connection.....

Note:
In 2006 i was bought samsung dvd writer (white color) still working this is IDE connection....

Gaming Keyboard -Microsoft Sidewinder X6 -2200.
DVDRW -Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW -1100.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Where you get this price, I live in Chennai, Microsoft Sidewinder X6 not available....i checked in online also price above 3500-4400...
Please suggest the purchase sites...

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get TVSE Gold USB/PS2 [My Choice PS2] Keyboard for Rs 1750 thats honestly the best keyboard if you are not in to button customization/MM Keys and a Samsung SH-S223F DvD writer that comes in a box and not as an OEM plastic wrapped packaging.

Is your budget Rs 2K for both?

Last edited:
OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
So why change it?

Due to mother board repalced, Now i want USB CONNECTION...

Get TVSE Gold USB/PS2 [My Choice PS2] Keyboard for Rs 1750 thats honestly the best keyboard if you are not in to button customization/MM Keys and a Samsung SH-S223F DvD writer that comes in a box and not as an OEM plastic wrapped packaging.

3k, I like to play games and browsing....with good hand rest....

Where you get this price, I live in Chennai, Microsoft Sidewinder X6 not available....i checked in online also price above 3500-4400...
Please suggest the purchase sites...

hsnayvid

Journeyman

hey where can i buy that dvdwriter online?

I am planning to get this one [SH-S223L]:
*www.amazon.in/Samsung-Internal-DVD...TF8&qid=1377685369&sr=1-5&keywords=dvd+writer

Last edited:

¶§Ç

Broken In
If you want some good Stuff

Check this Link Official Razer Store - Buy Gaming Laptop, Mice, Keyboards, Keypads, Headsets, Mouse Pads - Razer Online Store (United States)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

and where's it's available for such low price ?? I think you are talking about the X4 which is also not available at most places.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - for DVD writer opt for this :
LiteOn IHAS122-06 WU DVD Burner Internal Optical Drive - LiteOn: Flipkart.com

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
@ OP - for DVD writer opt for this :
LiteOn IHAS122-06 WU DVD Burner Internal Optical Drive - LiteOn: Flipkart.com

Pls suggest keyboard...