Suggest a Wireless N-Router

noob

Cyborg Agent
Hi folks
I have a cable net connection(also having BSNL BB) and cable net wire is in living room. I am shifting PC in bedroom and cant have cable moved to bedroom.

Can any one suggest me a good wi-fi routers and approx price ?

Also should i go for N-Router or a regular 54 mbps speed wala router ?

I am having a PC and Laptop and Samsung Galaxy S. Will be transferring data between those devices ranging from HD movies to few songs.

This is the review i have read.

P.S: Mine is a 1 BKH 550 Sq.Ft house. I have BSNL ITI Router and i get 12-33 mpbs speed as shown by windows 7 when my bedroom door is open and hence asking for N-Router.

|
|

horizontal line(1st one) is Living room and vertical is bedroom (last vertical line) its L shaped.

|

how about this one ?
ASUS RT-N13U ? will it work with my cable net ?

Last edited:
OP
N

noob

Cyborg Agent
if your have good budget, go for Linksys's N-series router. They are much more reliable.

please mention exact model number and approx price range.
also is their any model which will have ADSL+ and normal cable net wala port so that i dont have to keep 2 routers ? :shock: :-o

any router to support torrent download along with basic router functions. ?

how is this one ?
*in.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=O8alKdC7I2FAs2FQ&templete=2

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
are bhai....WAG160N will work for Cable net ? looks like its for broadband ADSL.
It should work with Cable but with a little unorthodox tweaking. Personally, I have a WAG54G2. WAG (ADSL) series lacks the feature of assigning LAN IPs to MAC addresses which WRT (normal) series have.

You can go for WRT120N/WRT160N. :) Normal Wifi-n router. Use it with your ADSL modem for BSNL BB and it'd work with your cable broadband too.

Top Bottom