suggest a ringtone for my new n70 mobile phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey guys at first i shuld tell u that i bought a n70 1 month back....

i have default nokia trin trin tone ....

when it rings in presence of somebody then he/she says "n70 leke bhi sasti ringtone, kya phayda itne paise lagaane ka.."

u can understand..

dont assume me a idiot..

i m gadget geek with many fundoo works...:)

i m always eager to download new softwares applications etc...

also ringtones

but this time i m just not able to understand which ringtone or truetone i shuld have in my mobile according to its status (its n70 haaa as appears n series ..a big cheez for some people)

i have tried many truetones from gangster to dhoom2 to doorie also latest songs....but nothing striked my heart to have it in my phone...

plz help me

suggest me a goood dashing decent very good tone..

if possible upload or email me.....

i would be very thankful to evrybdy reading this......

email id is:
maxinaxi@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
nice way to tell us that u hv taken a n70 ;) .. Btw try keeping the ferrari revv up tone

Last edited:

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Hey none can suggest you a ringtone unless you tell us about your like and dislike. However I usually use Dillema by Nelly and In the End By LP. Check your email.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
u can try john cena's entrance track .... sounds cool

and also just a lil bit (instru) or crazy frog

eddie

El mooooo
If you are into Bollywood tones (which you seem to be) then listen to the bagpiper played in Salaam-E-Ishq promos. Sounds awesome as a true tone :)

hittheswitch

Self-Obsession
Well.....im using the saalam-e-ishq theme music rite now....the bagpiper thingy....its kinda cool....does the job.....

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Crazy Kidd said:
Hey none can suggest you a ringtone unless you tell us about your like and dislike. However I usually use Dillema by Nelly and In the End By LP. Check your email.

thanx for emailing ..i will try after this.

@everybdy else

thanx for ur valuable suggestions

i will like to have bagpiper salam e ishq. truetone.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Nothing beats Mosquito. :) Super high frequency buzz. Only those below 30 can hear it. Heh I think its enough for the search and get operation :)

K

krazyfrog

Set 'Summer of '69', 'Temperature' or Usher's 'Yeah' as your ringtone.

Pathik

Google Bot
@planet dude i hav experimented wit the teenbuzz tone... its crap... evy1 can hear it... i ws goin to lose my cell cos of it... my college prof got angry...

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
@CRAZY KIDD

sorry to say that UR BOTH links r not working.....which u sent on my mail id

so plz do a favor 4 me..

regards,
arun
The aks!!

Last edited:

planetcall

Indian by heart
pathiks...thats incorrect. I have tested it as well and it does work. might be yrs was of different frequency. There are many versions out there.

Pathik

Google Bot
i m talkin abt the original teen buzz wav tune.. I had also tried the mosquito tune.. Both didnt work.. Evy1 can hear it

hailgautam

Youngling
This thread should turn out to be the "My Favorite Ring-tone"
My favorites however are:
1. Kill Bill Part 1 whistle
2. Hero (Subhash Ghai) Jaki Sharoff Flute Ringtone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom