suggest a good cabinet for core i5 within 2k

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ krow,asigh

guys what advantages does the cm 334/335 have over the zebby bizli apart from being manufactured by a superior brand?

Are there any strong reasons to justify?

Finally is cm334 worth the order over zebby bizli as the price diff. is not that much?

I guess you guys are talking about superior air flow.

Krow

Crowman
CM Elite 334 has screwless HDD and DVD writer slots. It can house the TRUE too if you remove the side air duct, which is useless IMO. If you touch a Zebby Bijli and then the CM Elite 334, you will know the difference between the two. It is totally worth its price tag, considering the ease of installation it provides. :)

Krow

Crowman
But it is not screwless. The screwless HDD/DVD RW bays are the reason I prefer the 334/335 over 310.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Honestly, I never trust the screwless design for any moving part. HDDs have the moving spindle, and GPUs have the moving fan, the Optical drive has the moving rotator.

I still used screws to secure the HDD and GPU and Optical drive to the brackets, even when my CM690 is screwless. It keeps the part firm and secure. I sleep in peace. :)

Though I like the bracket system. The HDD can be easily removed and installed from the chassis. Almost hot swappable.

Krow

Crowman
^The brackets are pretty good, my HDD's don't move and neither does my DVD writer. I prefer it because of the ease of installation and I have this stupid habit of losing screws. :oops:

OP
vickybat

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
hi guys

Finally have decided to go for cm elite 335 & have placed my order online.

hope its a good decision.

Again thanks everyone for all your valuable feedback.

Cheers......

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^The brackets are pretty good, my HDD's don't move and neither does my DVD writer. I prefer it because of the ease of installation and I have this stupid habit of losing screws. :oops:

I guess its how much faith you have in the chassis. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom