Suggest a good 2.1 channel speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Well my budget is around 2000-2500/- so any suggestion.

Got one in mind, Creative Inspire 2500. What's its current market price?

S

SignificantMind

*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836135003 sorry i live in us but hey i believe you can buy it from newgg online... these are the speakers i currently have and they are easy to set up and they are loud! and got the subwoofer.

roccstar2

Banned
I recently bought the creative inspire 2500 speaker system and I think its horrible..

I love creative products.. I have their nomad zen xtra 40gb and it works great.

They work fine but the volume control is really flimsy.. you can't really change the volume in small incements.. its just goes from the lowest to the highest volume with just a touch.. which I personally do not like. The build quality of the entire system is flimsy and feels like its made of very low quality.

In my opinion you should buy these speakers:
*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836116147

They are also from creative but they work great. I had them for over a year but sadly had to leave them behind when I moved away for college. The control is great and all the parts feel sturdy and strong unlike the 2500 system that I have now. I would have bought this system if I could find it in the area that I live in (Mangalore). The volume control is nice and sturdy too.

So if you can try and find the system above..

Let me know where you got them too and price..

thanks!

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
@digitized
thanks but ur recomendation exceeds my budget.

@roccstar2
I had INSPIRE 2500 in mind after reading review online but ur experience has really confused me as it was in my budget. I know the T3000 are really good (read in reviews) but if u get its price inform me and if I get any details I'll get back to u.

I know that at this budget there are not much choice but see if u people could help me out.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
john_the_ultimate said:
@digitized
thanks but ur recomendation exceeds my budget.

@roccstar2
I had INSPIRE 2500 in mind after reading review online but ur experience has really confused me as it was in my budget. I know the T3000 are really good (read in reviews) but if u get its price inform me and if I get any details I'll get back to u.

I know that at this budget there are not much choice but see if u people could help me out.

What about Creative SBS 2.1 370? Have you enquired about the price? You can also try Logitech X-230 2.1 speaker.

hotdogXP

Broken In
SignificantMind said:
*www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836135003 sorry i live in us but hey i believe you can buy it from newgg online... these are the speakers i currently have and they are easy to set up and they are loud! and got the subwoofer.

I dont think newegg will ship products for international delivery.....Infact I doubt they even support International Billing. Amazon.com supprots international billing but I dont know abt the delivery.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
And I totally agree, never compare Creative/Altec Lansing to ... what!!!??? Intex...

Secondly, sound of speakers is not all about PMPO rating, it is mostly the RMS power that counts.

goobimama

 Macboy
But beware of fake RMS ratings. Many of them give RMS ratings of 50-60 when infact they are more like 20Watts...

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I have had bad experience with INTEX and MERCURY, so a big no for them.
What about SBS 370 that digitized suggested? Actually was not able to find any review online for this speaker so if u guyz coud help.
And could someone pls confirm to what roccstar2 suggested about INSPIRE 2500, as most of the reviews online say that it is really good.

G

gxsaurav

I M using Logitech-X -230 & so far they are really good, although i can't use it at full volume, due to home restrictions, but in gaming or anything else they rok

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
sbs 370 r good.
i have sold 3 pieces and niether got ne compliant about the quality nor had to take service center.

in ne case do not for
INTEX
MERCURY
i-BALL
Kasper

BTW I have connected my Sony HIFI system to my PC. The sound is much much better than sbs370. No need of special woofer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom