Suggest a good 2.1 channel speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
price for Logitech X-230 and Altec ATP-3 ? Which one is better between them? And thanks again people for helping me.

GX......how much did u buy it for?

Ringwraith

Journeyman
john_the_ultimate said:
price for Logitech X-230 and Altec ATP-3 ? Which one is better between them? And thanks again people for helping me.

GX......how much did u buy it for?

X-230 shines in movies and games, and has a slightly better bass response. However ATP3 has a better mid-range.
I would recommend the logitech

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Thanks but what's the price for the logitech one? In maybe two days time I would be buying the speakers so just wanted to be fully prepaired before searching the shops.

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Thank you people for the help. I have finally bought the ALTEC ATP3. Haven't had the time to use it but will positively test it on monday. Thanks again.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
First of all congratulations on your buying of ATP3.
But above all, there is Philips PC400 with 50W of RMS!!
I wont say more about its quality. You have to listen it to believe it.
More than you could have also look out for Philips cloumns with 1500-2000W PMPO ratings (100W RMS). They can be connected to your system through the RCA to stereo converter.

Anyways ATP3 is worth your money!!

Enjoy!

shri007

Broken In
if u ask me then i will advise u to go for creative instead of altec lancing.because they are better than altec lancing when u go for higher beats....

Jatin_T

Journeyman
What is up with Lamington Road having no stock of the Creative Inspire Series..had gone to buy it on Thursday and cudnt find a single piece available...i cant go for the Altec Lensing as my budget is under 2K(~Rs.1800)...

Neways..goin again this saturday..can anyone recommend anything else incase i still dont get the Creative ones..my current speakers are on their last breath...

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Jatin_T said:
What is up with Lamington Road having no stock of the Creative Inspire Series..had gone to buy it on Thursday and cudnt find a single piece available...i cant go for the Altec Lensing as my budget is under 2K(~Rs.1800)...

Neways..goin again this saturday..can anyone recommend anything else incase i still dont get the Creative ones..my current speakers are on their last breath...
WHt ?/
I guess ur Lamington Rd is too short..
please tell me when u visited it..
I had visited it 4 days ago..
n was getting whole series of inspire..
though in few shops it was not there but there were about 3 - 4shops were i enquired n they were having themm
Any ways if they dont hav ..
this trick holds good giv them abt 100 rs ..
for advance ..
Tell them to get it bu also take a proof or their shop card signe dor stamped by them saying tht 100 rs were given in advance..
u phone them witin 2 days n u will get a it..
Atleast it works with me always..
Ahead is ur choie

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Yeah..i asked at Real time..Pc guide and afew regular stores where i buy from everytime..i guess i missed a few shops..neways..glad to hear its available now..cud u pm me the shops name where the shole series was available?

Also..any other option within 2K for 2.1..??

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I think the Creative Inspire 2500 is one the best at this price range.
But anyhow the ALTEC ATP3 is incredible and if u could increase ur budget go for it.
See if u want a good system (I can guess as u want to buy CREATIVE rather than any cheap 2.1) then wait for a while, save more money and buy the ALTEC one (just my thoughts) rest ur decision.
Anyhow congrats in advance for ur speakers.

Jatin_T

Journeyman
i can expand my budget...if u think the ALTEC ATP3 is really worth it..think it was for 2.9K...have to ask my dad tho...do i really need so much power for my pc...

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Yes altec lansing atp3 is worth every penny. I would advice that u listen to both the system before deciding. I did the same and opted for altec.

Remember one point that what seems good to me, may sound average to u. So first listen then buy. Simply trust ur ears while buying a speaker.

My experience and all of the recomendation for altec in this thread suggest that altec is best.

By the way also look for LOGITECH X-230 . Haven't listen to it so can't say much. Don't know it's price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom