Suggest a gaming/animation Config for 75k

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Davidboon: the config u finally decide...is good...

But...even Nvidia or ATI wont guarantee u dat HD5970 or HD5870 will be
futureproof.....for 3yrs.....
in coming 1yrs...anything can change...so dnt be 100% sure :))

if u really want 2 cross the limits of gaming...then use LUCID Hydra setup :cool:

OP
Davidboon

Davidboon

In the zone
what is LUCID Hydra ? now you guys need to educate me on this topic :) . I've been out of sync with technology after my boards :( .

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

but what will you do with 4 pci-e slots....the board i mentioned is a perfect one...dont waste money dude.

I got a 9800GT . i want to use it for Physx and later ill buy another 5870 . so 4 slots will be handy in future .

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
lucid hydra chip allows you to put nvidia and ati gpus together for eg. gtx285 and hd5870........

it is available on msi fuzion motherboards like big bang fuzion which costs 25k

read the review here

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

the boards are---

msi big bang fuzion
msi p55a fuzion
msi 870a fuzion (although 770 chipset)

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
lucid hydra chip allows you to put nvidia and ati gpus together for eg. gtx285 and hd5870........

in short, allows to crossbreed graphics card :))

the boards are---

msi big bang fuzion
msi p55a fuzion
msi 870a fuzion (although 770 chipset)

its 870X + SB710. so i think Sata 6Gbps isn't available. but some sites tell its based on the 870X + SB850.

add these to the list:
PowerColor HD5770 Evolution.

OP
Davidboon

Davidboon

In the zone
guys i got another confusion here , if i get the MSI 890GX G65 will i be able to use my 9800GT for physx in the second pcie slot while using a ATI card in the first slot ?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
guys i got another confusion here , if i get the MSI 890GX G65 will i be able to use my 9800GT for physx in the second pcie slot while using a ATI card in the first slot ?

Checkout this thread:
HD5870 with 8800GTS for PhysX - Hardware Canucks

Top Bottom