sufficient power supply for xeon 1246v3 and quadro k620 and asus B85M-G

sntshkmr60

Broken In
I am assembling a PC whose configurations are as stated:

What wattage of PSU will be efficient? I have heart Antec is more power efficient, so suggest like that.

DK_WD

WD Official
Hi [MENTION=135110]sntshkmr60[/MENTION],

For more clarity on the system end, can you please provide us your complete system configuration? With that, I can suggest you to the suitable PSU model for your PC.

Good luck.

OP
S

sntshkmr60

Broken In
650? -_- My AMD FX 8320 with Quadro K620 just needs 550 of wattage. And I just heard intel take less electricity.

Thought below is my full configuration:
CPU - Xeon 1246v3
Motherboard - Asus b85m-g
Graphics Card - Quadro K620
RAM - G.Skill Sniper 16GB
Cabinet - Cooler Master Force 500
Hard Disk - Segate 1TB

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Your config will not need even 300 watts. Just get any Corsair/Antec/Seasonic PSU between 350 to 500 watts in case you wanna upgrade in future.

icebags

Technomancer
[MENTION=135110]sntshkmr60[/MENTION] u can use psu calculator to check what is the wattage requirement for the system u're building. then multiply it with 2 to get the wattage of psu u should look for. the excess wattage of psu will give enough headoom for smooth gaming performance with good power efficiency, as well as will give u some psu longevity, as the capacitors degrade due to aging.

Antec VP500PC @ 3300 from snapdeal.com

what happened to u lol ? :lol:
[MENTION=293224]DK_WD[/MENTION] hi, r u sitting in singapore ? wanted to ask if u don't mind. :D

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
650? -_- My AMD FX 8320 with Quadro K620 just needs 550 of wattage. And I just heard intel take less electricity.

Thought below is my full configuration:
CPU - Xeon 1246v3
Motherboard - Asus b85m-g
Graphics Card - Quadro K620
RAM - G.Skill Sniper 16GB
Cabinet - Cooler Master Force 500
Hard Disk - Segate 1TB

Your entire PC power consumption according to eXtreme Outer Vision - eXtreme tools for computer enthusiasts is 346w so a 500w PSU is more than enough for you. That is why I suggested Antec VP500PC @ 3300 from snapdeal

Link:Antec VP500PC 500w Power Supply - Buy @ Best Price in India | Snapdeal

Mira

Right off the assembly line
I am using a PSU of Seasonic 550
GTX 970 an E3 1231V3
and it works good until now.

Top Bottom