STUNNED ME I AM WORRIED A LOT PLZ HELP ME....!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what is the problem but the .jpg files are getting blocked in my web browser. (both Fire Fox and IE ) I am worried a lot tommorow i have a project to be submitted and the problem is like this. Plzzzzzz plz help me this the project of my life help me out
:( :( :( :x :x

kl_ravi

Journeyman
Is it happening for *.JPG or *.GIF also ?? If *.GIF is also not displayed, the check your browser settings. :?

In internet explorer, Click Tools > Internet options, and in the Advanced tab, scroll down to multimedia section. an check "Show Pictures" field. :)

Which is the default program to handle jpg and gif files in your system ?

Just in case, if you double click and can't open the jpg files altgether, then you need to re-install Internet explorer and also try to upgrade to Service pack 1.

kl_ravi

Journeyman
Did you check your browser settings ?

If they seem to be ok, follow the links below.... :)

*support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807
*support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307239

hack expert

In the zone
do one thing use some other browser temporarily if it is dat urgent it will display every thing .jpg n all there is some proble with ur setting

godsownman

Padawan
It looks like some settings only that have been knocked of accidentally as kl_ravi said try that or unistall firefox and retry installing it that should solve the problem.

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
try reinstalling ur browsers! ... it might be tht accidently U or somone else made some changes in settings of browser! .. try reinstalling it

gud luck!

swatkat

Technomancer
try this in FireFox, Go to Tools>Options>Web Features, here select/check the option "Load Images"......
also, which software is the default app. for jpg/gif files in ur system....

Bookworm

Banned
Do one thing in Firefox, go to Tools- - Options. There go to content tab and Load images automatically is selected. If selected then go to the exceptions tab and check if the website you want to open is blocked. If doesn't work. Reinstall the browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom