Stuck with FC5- Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
Hi Rollercoaster,
I would love to provide you all the details regarding my problem and I will. But I'm presently out of station. I'll be back on coming Sunday so please do wait for a while.
u will have to RnD ur users and groups.
Could you please explain this process?

Thank you

OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
Hi Rollercoaster,
I would love to provide you all the details regarding my problem and I will. But I'm presently out of station. I'll be back on coming Sunday so please do wait for a while.
u will have to RnD ur users and groups.
Could you please explain this process?

Thank you

Last edited:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
hey no need to go sticky to the words. i ment what exactly was mentioned by other people. to RnD on something in geek lang means to turn it inside out, experment with it, play trial and error and learn in the process.

Kinda like when get a new mob without a manual then u 'RnD' it to learn abt it, right?

QwertyManica who recieved DVORAK as gift from me :-D said:
Maybe Remove and Destroy ?
Nice one dude! :)

Last edited:
OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
Hi rollercoaster,
Thankfully most of my problems are solved except ADD/REMOVE PACKAGES and YUMEX, none of these are working when I'm offline. :(
Any suggestions?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Does it work when you are online?
See my previous post too, I have mentioned that they will not work if you are offline, cos they try to install softwares by downloading from the internet.
Now, there's a fix for this but I can't find it, maybe someone having it can help you find it. Just try to google it up too, you may just find it.

OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
Hi tyf,
Yes they do work fine when i'm online :). I tried to google too but did not get any result. So could you please suggest a search string?

Hi QM,
for that thing to work I had to do a total 'yum update' and then it functioned fine...

Did you use yum -y update command? If not, thenwhich comand did you use? And isyour ADD/REMOVE [purit] or yumex appalts working even when you are offline?

Thanks

OP
src2206

src2206

In the zone
Hi friends,
My problem has been solved. I would try to make a tutorial and post it in the proper section by coming Sunday.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom