Strange problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

executioner

Journeyman
Hi,
I have spiderman the movie game.a strange problem is happening with it.whenever i hit the up key,it starts running and does not stop.if i tap many action keys at a time then it still continues do it .it stops after a long time.my friend also tried it and the saqme thing is happening with him. please help.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
I had a similar problem with another game but the problem got solved when I changed the movement keys in the Keyboard Options settings.

This is what you need to do:
Go the Main Menu click OPTIONS>>CONTROLS>>and you will get a window>> in the top LEFT hand corner you will see either STANDARD or CUSTOM with a drop down arrow click on it...here you will be able to assign a different key for your forward movement eg. instead of having UP, LEFT, RIGHT & DOWN keys for your movement in the game you can assign W,A,D & S or any other keys that you are comfortable with.

This should solve your problem...but if it does not solve your problem & you if are using a pirated game (since, from what I understand, you said the same problem persists on one of your friends PC as well) there is nothing much you can do.

But if it happening only your computer you may also consider cleaning your keyboard...someimtes I replace my worn out keys with the ones that I don't use much eg, I recently changed my UP arrow key with the SCROLL LOCK key (which I never use) on my keyboard.

OP
executioner

executioner

Journeyman
Problem solved *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
anotherthing in first person shooter games,when u move the mouse the view also changes with it but here that dosen't happen.it's very difficult to control is there any way i can make the controls easy.
when i set mouse sensivity to medium it becomes too fast but when i set it to low it becomes too low.What will i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom