Strange PC Problem

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've said th same thing, but in a negative way.

Ok.. got it :oops:

@allodum
Cisco Techblog: Asus M5A88-M with Corsair CMX8GX3M2A1333C9 - Bluescreen issue (BSOD) SOLVED with Kingston RAM - Read Update2

what do u say about it.

check your mem modules using metest86+ app r else check it using some other pc but still 960T requires a decent PSu which you should not avoid.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@allodum
Cisco Techblog: Asus M5A88-M with Corsair CMX8GX3M2A1333C9 - Bluescreen issue (BSOD) SOLVED with Kingston RAM - Read Update2

what do u say about it.

Lessons learned

Don't buy a random (although a good brand name) memory kit for your motherboard. Always make sure that it's on the Qualified Vendor List.

This implies that the guy is a total noob.

There the guy have said nothing about the PSU used.
And I think the reason for your problem has been identified by us. And still, if you are believing your assembler & searching for alternate reason, you are free to do so.

OP
R

Rahul01

Broken In
corsair smps arrived i connect it, problem same. change ram module to adata 4 gb 1333 mhz, problem same. taken pc to Assembler he tried problem same. Assembler said leave pc for a day.
i am totally hopeless.

OP
R

Rahul01

Broken In
yes battery cleaned and installed after 15 min, jumper cap method also. motherboard light still glow and cpu heatsink heats.

OP
R

Rahul01

Broken In
yes i use dvi (benq g 2220 hd) Assembler use vga.

lets se tomorrow what Assembler conclude. i m thinking to replace board under flipkart 30 day replacement policy. but board is still alive.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
corsair smps arrived i connect it, problem same. change ram module to adata 4 gb 1333 mhz, problem same. taken pc to Assembler he tried problem same. Assembler said leave pc for a day.
i am totally hopeless.

have you tried all the 4 ram slots on the mobo ?? looks like one of the ram slot of the mobo is faulty.

Top Bottom