Story Behind Google Chrome Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
a) this is an oooooooooooooooooooooooold image
b) even if it does, whats it to you? You envious of him?

well ,,, most threads by soumya smacks of bias against everything non-microsoft .......
i still remember the lame attempt at promoting MS by speaking crap about Linux/Mac like "Ubuntu causes girl to drop out of college" & PC v/s Mac & why MS is better ...... Refer his threads ,, and u will get a pretty good idea ....

as regards What it to ME ::::he may be doing this for feeling obligatory to MS or they may be paying him ,, i care a fcuk ....but i feel this is something very very wrong .... and he is not alone in this many (but not all) "Microsoft MVPs" indulge in this behaviour in every forum ...

I felt this was wrong and gave my opinion

&& Envious of Him ::: for what ??

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well ,,, most threads by soumya smacks of bias against everything non-microsoft .......
i still remember the lame attempt at promoting MS by speaking crap about Linux/Mac like "Ubuntu causes girl to drop out of college" & PC v/s Mac & why MS is better ...... Refer his threads ,, and u will get a pretty good idea ....

as regards What it to ME ::::he may be doing this for feeling obligatory to MS or they may be paying him ,, i care a fcuk ....but i feel this is something very very wrong .... and he is not alone in this many (but not all) "Microsoft MVPs" indulge in this behaviour in every forum ...

Take it up with the mods did that ever occur to you? Rather than abusing him? Or you feel obligated for whatever reason to abuse anyone who is pro-MS & bash MS products everytime you see a thread on it? Are you paid by Apple?

And out of 4,147 MVPs how many do you know?

mrintech

Technomancer

calm buddy.... if you don't like his threads, don't reply to it / view it. There's no need to have grudges against anyone

~PEACE~ :)

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Take it up with the mods did that ever occur to you? Rather than abusing him? Or you feel obligated for whatever reason to abuse anyone who is pro-MS & bash MS products everytime you see a thread on it? Are you paid by Apple?

And out of 4,147 MVPs how many do you know?

Dude ,, i never came here on this forum to fight OS wars or anything. i am what is internationally called a "brand sl*t".... and make no mistake i dont have a problem if the OP is pro-MS ... but being pro-MS doesn't mean that u start senselessly bashing linux/apple & other competitors . Or does it ?????

I have no intention of continuing this but please do answer this -- was the thread "Ubuntu causes girl to drop out of college" made by soumya right in your view or not !!!!!!!!!! (and i am pointing out that thread because that was the first thread from soumya i noticed after i became active in this forum.........)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Dude ,, i never came here on this forum to fight OS wars or anything. i am what is internationally called a "brand sl*t".... and make no mistake i dont have a problem if the OP is pro-MS ... but being pro-MS doesn't mean that u start senselessly bashing linux/apple & other competitors . Or does it ?????

I have no intention of continuing this but please do answer this -- was the thread "Ubuntu causes girl to drop out of college" made by soumya right in your view or not !!!!!!!!!! (and i am pointing out that thread because that was the first thread from soumya i noticed after i became active in this forum.........)
lol hell yes! he posted something that was on the internet. if theres someone to be blamed go blame linux! that was the reason she dropped out, didn't she! besides i just realized w(hy)tf am i stnading up for someone else who isn't Bill Gates or Ballmer :| What soumya or anyone chooses to post is his choice, if you don't like what he posts that doesnt giv u the right to abuse MVPs. Period.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
[Offtopic]

I have no intention of continuing this but please do answer this -- was the thread "Ubuntu causes girl to drop out of college" made by soumya right in your view or not !!!!!!!!!!

...he posted something that was on the internet.
I agree with iMav's post here. Its not soumya who is to be pointed finger at. That was something which was posted on the net and he correctly mentioned the source too. Its wrong to pin point soumya for that post.

...if theres someone to be blamed go blame linux!
No OS wars in this thread; neither do I want to digress the thread, but I don't agree with this. I think, if whatever info that was posted there was true then the incident was absolute nonsense (and so was the person involved in it!).

[/Offtopic]

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
imav & infra try and refer the whole thread before posting.... I had to search the thread .... but here it is ... *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107099

the original news title read --"Woman blames Dell for missing online classes" but he chose to have it as "Ubuntu Causes girl to drop out of college" ...

do refer nucleuskore's post to see what i am talking about --*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1038913&postcount=8

Lets just end this here ........ e peace !!!!!!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I remember the article. And I respect Nukey uncle. But the headline he posted was not manipulated by him. I remember the headline of this article was all over the internet, how about you do a little research of your own eh? Read the first result a couple of times. I mean again & again. Soumya wasn't the one to write that headline here or anywehre. HE JUST COPY-PASTED with the link to the source! And just incase you weren't aware, Digg is a very famous site that is based on user votes. God knows, next you'll blame Kevin Rose for this. Stop abusing MVPs because you don't like what 1 person posts.

@ANi: how could not have put that there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom