Stock markets: Did you lose money? Are you gambling with Saytam stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Hiya,
Has anyone of you fared well in the past 6 months in the stock markets? Did you lose money or book profits???

Frankly, though I did not lose money, I did missout an great opportunity to make higher profits by selling stocks just before the great crashes started lining up.

Also, anybody gambling with Saytam stocks? I had told few of my friends that saytam share would trade below Rs. 40 soon. This was when it was actually trading at around Rs. 200 levels. to my surprise, the share fell well below that level too. I wanted to stock those shares by my idiot broker did not allow me, else I would have made a great deal of money by now. Anywayz, I have few hundred shares from around Rs. 27 level and I am selling few hundreds tomorrow to book my profit, and selling others around Rs. 63 levels though it has been predicted to touch rs. 70 levels

Which other stocks do you think are lucrative at this moment for buying and stocking purpose? What about OnMobile stock? Also there are no IPOs in this and the next month.

So what about you? Got any tips?

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Are you the same who somewhere in this forum created a thread : I am pregnant ? " :D

Buddy did you lose so much or it is this market instability ,where there seems no scope to earn money bothering you like me and you post out of boredom.

I have some spare cash but i really dont know where to invest it.Right now i am just keeping my fingures clossed. You have any better idea.

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Buddy did you lose so much or it is this market instability ,where there seems no scope to earn money bothering you like me and you post out of boredom.
hmmm...not out of boredom.

When the market was high, we had people jumping and dancing around, but you see its looks gloomy now.

Actually this is the time to invest more because you get good shares at peanuts price. I am booking my profits and reinvesting a large portion again. of course the gestation period is long now and don't expect to rain money in a few months.

OP
victor_rambo

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
no one? When the markets were high, people were jumping around the the forum with their opinions and now not a single person :(

Pathik

Google Bot
I lost a lot, but haven't even seen the status of my investments since the last 7-8 months. Don't get any time now.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
I had told few of my friends that saytam share would trade below Rs. 40 soon. This was when it was actually trading at around Rs. 200 levels. to my surprise, the share fell well below that level too.

Also there are no IPOs in this and the next month.

So what about you? Got any tips?

1. Dude ,, thats normal paranoia .... there has to be some reason for the stock to go below 40 buck ... and if u say that u knew the accounts were fudged ,, Well then SEBI n SFIO wud be very happy to frisk u away ....

2. Are u nuts ?????!!!!!

3. the penguin dude above gave the only tip u wud be needing for a long time !!!

P.S : dont kill me for this but how long is ur gestation period:):):):):):) and how long is it for the stocks that u r holding ... if ur portfolio is made up of the common high volume stocks forget about checking ur portfolio for another 24 months !!!!

@ichi::I love peanuts too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom