Steam

masterkd

Padawan
RDR2 special edition is worth buying? I'm only interested in the single player content.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

In my opinion no.
Even with epic games sale and $10 coupon special edition will cost approximately INR 250 more but do not add anything significant that is worth the price.

masterkd

Padawan
Wtf, it's legal in India now.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

It was not legal back then.
*www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/17/video-game-dragon-age-inquisition-banned-in-india-over-gay-character/
*kotaku.com/ea-says-india-wont-get-dragon-age-inquisition-due-to-o-1659754229
*gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/dr...ll-not-be-available-in-india-heres-why-622083

I guess EA don't want to release it back in India because India might not generate enough sale.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It was not legal back then.
*www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/17/video-game-dragon-age-inquisition-banned-in-india-over-gay-character/
*kotaku.com/ea-says-india-wont-get-dragon-age-inquisition-due-to-o-1659754229
*gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/dr...ll-not-be-available-in-india-heres-why-622083

I guess EA don't want to release it back in India because India might not generate enough sale.
Facepalm

At least allow gifting then.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Irony, DA: I banned in India for gay content even though it is legal while the same game available in many countries where you get death penalty for it. :-|

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Since a bunch of EA games came to Steam, is there a cross-link between Origin and Steam for games i already own on Origin, like Steam has with Uplay?
Or would i have to buy them separately on Steam?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Since a bunch of EA games came to Steam, is there a cross-link between Origin and Steam for games i already own on Origin, like Steam has with Uplay?
Yes because even on Steam you still need Origin account to play. At least for Battlefield, don't know about others.

Also, cannot activate on Steam even if you have on Origin. Again, this is for Battlefield, don't know about others.

Killing Machine
Have to buy separately on Steam again.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
New regional steam wallet code rules

*support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1122-RTSC-0478

We have made some changes to how Steam Wallet Codes are redeemed on Steam, as part of our ongoing effort to reduce scams like the ones explained HERE. These changes should not impact regular customers who enjoy using Steam wallet codes they purchase at retail in their local currency.

Each Steam User Account is associated with a specific currency, which you can see in the top right corner of your Steam Client. Going forward, you may encounter an error if you try to activate a Steam Wallet Code issued in a different currency than the one of your Steam User Account.

If you have questions about your ability to redeem Steam Wallet Codes, please contact Steam Support. If you are concerned about the legitimacy of a Steam code you have purchased, you should ask your retailer.

Please visit our Where to buy Steam Wallet Codes article to find Valve-authorized retailers for genuine Steam Wallet Codes.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
New regional steam wallet code rules

*support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1122-RTSC-0478

We have made some changes to how Steam Wallet Codes are redeemed on Steam, as part of our ongoing effort to reduce scams like the ones explained HERE. These changes should not impact regular customers who enjoy using Steam wallet codes they purchase at retail in their local currency.

Each Steam User Account is associated with a specific currency, which you can see in the top right corner of your Steam Client. Going forward, you may encounter an error if you try to activate a Steam Wallet Code issued in a different currency than the one of your Steam User Account.

If you have questions about your ability to redeem Steam Wallet Codes, please contact Steam Support. If you are concerned about the legitimacy of a Steam code you have purchased, you should ask your retailer.

Please visit our Where to buy Steam Wallet Codes article to find Valve-authorized retailers for genuine Steam Wallet Codes.
Bad news.

Top Bottom