Steam

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm having trouble with the Friend's List on steam. Its not loading for me and see this error
*i.imgur.com/65iMCwp.jpg
Have hit on Retry Connection numerous times but to no avail. I am able to play games and browse on steam though.
Saw a reddit post asking to add "-nofriendsui -nochatui" next to the Target in the steam shortcut but not worked for me.
Any solutions?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm having trouble with the Friend's List on steam. Its not loading for me and see this error
*i.imgur.com/65iMCwp.jpg
Have hit on Retry Connection numerous times but to no avail. I am able to play games and browse on steam though.
Saw a reddit post asking to add "-nofriendsui -nochatui" next to the Target in the steam shortcut but not worked for me.
Any solutions?
How did you put the shortcut in steam
please help me in this regard

Killing Machine
Any solutions?
Check if your firewall has allowed steamwebhelper.exe to access the internet. If not, allow it.
Also check if steam.exe, steamservice.exe, steamerrorreporter.exe are allowed.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Check if your firewall has allowed steamwebhelper.exe to access the internet. If not, allow it.
Also check if steam.exe, steamservice.exe, steamerrorreporter.exe are allowed.
Only steamwebhelper.exe and steam.exe show up in the Task Manager as running and are allowed access to Internet.
steamservice.exe, steamerrorreporter.exe are not shown in TM, but i have allowed them access through the firewall.
Still the same problem as above.

Killing Machine
Only steamwebhelper.exe and steam.exe show up in the Task Manager as running and are allowed access to Internet.
steamservice.exe, steamerrorreporter.exe are not shown in TM, but i have allowed them access through the firewall.
Still the same problem as above.
Hmm. I usually get the same problem after resetting my firewall rules. Once I add it again, chat connects without any issue.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
What are Steam Bots and how do they help in Steam levelling, Card trades, Exchange etc?
Can we setup similar setup?
How much and what kind of hardwaredo we need?
Anybody reply?

Top Bottom