Steam

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Looks like there would be origin launcher running in background with steam.

EA hints at return to Steam | PC Gamer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order now available on Steam for pre-order

From EA:
Electronic Arts and Valve have partnered to put EA games into the hands of the players on Steam. Starting next spring, EA Access—our ever-growing subscription service powered by great games and member benefits—will be making its way to Steam. EA Access is the first and only gaming subscription service available on Steam, and the fourth platform featuring an EA subscription.
The partnership kicks off with Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order launching on November 15—and available for pre-order today. In the coming months, players on Steam will also be able to play other major titles like The Sims™ 4 and Unravel Two. Multiplayer games—like Apex Legends™, FIFA 20, and Battlefield™ V—will become available next year, and players on both Origin and Steam will have the ability to play together.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Apex Legends will work directly from steam. No origin required

*i.imgur.com/o93C8eH.png

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk
EA games are coming to Steam, but they will still require EA's Origin Client
Availability on Steam won't stop EA from forcing Origin onto PC gamers

*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2019/10/29122220423l.jpg#.Xbjme_ucIT4.link
There has been a disturbance in the force. EA and Valve have partnered up to bring EA games back onto Steam, but all isn't as it may first seem. EA isn't moving away from its Origin client; in fact, EA is forcing Steam users to install their client to play their game's. That's right, the Steam versions of EA games like Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order will require the installation and background use of the Origin client.

If you thought that EA's partnership with Valve would allow you to avoid Origin, you're wrong. Those who wish to play EA games on Steam will still require Origin. Furthermore, Steam users will need to link their Origin and Steam accounts together to access EA games on Steam. If you thought that EA's partnership with Valve was too good to be true, here's the catch.

On the Steam page of Star Wars: Jedi - Fallen Order, which releases on November 15th, it says the following.

Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: EA on-line activation and Origin client software installation and background use required.

Requires 3rd-Party Account: EA Account (Supports Linking to Steam Account)

*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2019/10/29122232416s.jpg#.Xbjme3-CT1k.link

In the coming months, games like The Sims 4, Apex Legends, FIFA 20 and Battlefield V will all make their way onto Steam. Origin will remain a huge part of EA's plans on PC, especially when EA's Origin Access Premier service remains as an Origin exclusive.

Source:EA games are coming to Steam, but they will still require EA's Origin Client

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Steam's New Library Update is Out of Beta and Available for All
Electronic Arts is 'open' to bringing its games to the Epic Games Store | PC Gamer

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
@bssunilreddy’s steam was hacked recently can anyone suggest what to do he already raised complain steam says 14 days

Nerevarine

Incarnate
he can reset his password using email ? or was his email hacked too ?
Did he register his phone ?
He can unlock account by phone as wel

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
he can reset his password using email ? or was his email hacked too ?
Did he register his phone ?
He can unlock account by phone as wel
I don't put passwords to any of my systems.
I have already reset my password and am using steam authenticator.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
It's not rudish. It's minding my own business unless asked I don't suggest.
Already everything about Steam has been taken care of.
Thanks for your concern.
Again don't say rudish.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

I posted so that no one faces such problem in future so that we are aware.Not because you get disrespected

Top Bottom