Steam

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I updated in the moment it became available. Looks dope, but the download UI is still the same.

Killing Machine
Upcoming Steam sale dates leaked (as usual). Source
Leaked upcoming @steam_games 2019 sale dates:
:emoji_jack_o_lantern: Halloween Sale: October 28 - November 1
:emoji_fallen_leaf: Autumn Sale: November 26 - December 3
:emoji_santa: Winter Sale: December 19 - January 2

Multiple developers posted it in multiple places despite Valve asking otherwise. But you know how that goes.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hopefully we will see some good deals on the new F1 game. And Master Chief Collection comes out by then

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
F1 2019 was available for 7xx or so. I bought it a month ago or so, didn't play much though.
Ah dang. Missed the sale. It's a must buy for me at that price. Will keep an eye out next time. The F2 career mode really looks great this year.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
EA hints at return to Steam with hot drink teaser

Are EA's Steamy rumours true?

*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2019/10/26074233234l.jpg#.XbUB2GKgjqw.link

EA hints at return to Steam with hot drink teaser
EA's got a steamy teaser on its Twitter account, lending credence to the recent rumours that Electronic Arts is preparing to move back onto Valve's Steam platform.

This comes after the discovery that Steam was gaining the ability to launch EA/Origin titles by utilising a background Origin application. Basically, it looks like EA's games are coming to Steam, though they are likely to still need an Origin account to operate.

Getting EA on side is a huge win for Valve, especially after the loss of Ubisoft new titles to the Epic Games Store. EA should also be able to increase their PC games sales through Steam, given Valve' larger playerbase and the distaste that some PC gamers have towards EA's Origin client.

With EA moving towards its Origin Access and Origin Acces premiere services, it is easy to see why they would be willing to sell full games on Steam again. For many new games, Origin Access can offer better value, especially for single-player titles. EA is unlikely to give Valve access to its subscription revenues, which means that Origin will still remain as EA's premiere storefront.

EA is likely to reveal more about its rumoured Steam plans in the coming weeks. For now, EA has released this Steamy teaser.

Source:EA hints at return to Steam with hot drink teaser

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Seems like a good move for steam but i hate that still origin has to run in background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Final Halo Reach PC Flight With Campaign Missions, Matchmaking and Firefight Inbound; Will Include Crossplay Between Steam & Windows Store Versions

Steam now asks if you want to revise your user review after spending more time with a game | PC Gamer

PS: So many things are going to return back to Steam, Yahoooo...

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

So i guess it would be like ubisoft like ubisoft launcher launches for ubisoft games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Maybe but since EA is coming back to Steam it might be on the terms set by Steam because EA is not able to gather enough earnings on its own. right?

Maybe but since EA is coming back to Steam it might be on the terms set by Steam because EA is not able to gather enough earnings on its own. right?
I think using origin would be unavoidable as EA will use ubisoft as an example, even though new ubisoft games have moved to Epic. People in reddit are literally asing people to buy from ubi than epic, it was a pretty good deal for ubisoft, liekly received money to shift to epic, but loss in reach is evident.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I think using origin would be unavoidable as EA will use ubisoft as an example, even though new ubisoft games have moved to Epic. People in reddit are literally asing people to buy from ubi than epic, it was a pretty good deal for ubisoft, liekly received money to shift to epic, but loss in reach is evident.
Epic is gonna last forever because all that's gonna come free does not last forever.

Because Epic is not wholly owned by a single entity.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom