gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Steam related discussions

rchi84 said:
Grid is available for $5 in a mid week madness sale. Great fun driving game for anyone who hasn't played it.
Yeah but online server for Grid are closed so you can't play online which makes it just a single player game.

doomgiver

Warframe

*i27.photobucket.com/albums/c183/budboi/2ds2236xq5oj8.jpg

ugly bi@tch is ugly, you cant change that, if i was as famous as that, i'd be dissected too. my opinion, you dont like, i dont care, but damn you if you try to put yourself on the morally higher ground.

apna bhi koi standard hai, uske neeche nahi dekhte

Last edited:

Tachyon1986

In the zone

Yeah but online server for Grid are closed so you can't play online which makes it just a single player game.

When did that happen ? Damn. Btw , you could even play pirated GRID online on their servers :D

+1 to Codemasters :p

Also , for those of you who like old-school RPGs , Dungeons of Dredmor and Chtulhu Saves the World are two very good RPGs on steam. Breath of Death is also good I heard.

gameranand

Living to Play

Tachyon1986 said:
When did that happen ? Damn. Btw , you could even play pirated GRID online on their servers
Don't remember the exact date but I guess I posted it in news thread here.

rchi84

In the zone

There are a couple of servers out there which still allow you to play. Google them..

Witcher 2 for 12.99 EUR(Rs.822) at g2play.

G2PLAY.NET - BE SMART, PAY LESS ;) :: The Witcher :: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Steam Key

If I were you I wouldn't miss this awesome deal while it lasts. Plus the key can be activated through steam. :D

Credits to Sp1n aka Spindoctor de IVG for the news

baccilus

Cyborg Agent

I would rather wait and get it from GOG itself when it gets cheaper. I have a huge backlog of games.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Guys, I am a new STEAM user

my id- wuodland(someone already took my this forum name :mad: )

so add me as a friend :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Ok guys another doubt

I have heard STEAM trys to update the installation everytime I launch it. So could anyone post how to disable that?
And can we play games when we are offline?

I am downloading 2 games(freee)

Team Fortress 2
Americas Army 3

sygeek

Technomancer

Ok guys another doubt

I have heard STEAM trys to update the installation everytime I launch it. So could anyone post how to disable that?
And can we play games when we are offline?

I am downloading 2 games(freee)

Team Fortress 2
Americas Army 3
It literally takes 3-5 seconds to check for new updates (only after first launch), that shouldn't bother you.

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya

I just created a steam forum account
but i cant post any new posts
i have already completed the registration via email

the error i'm receiving says:
-->do your registration:
-->you should have 10 posts to post in off topic section
-->you dont have those privileges
-->....forgot this one

i cant even contact to a mod :/

rchi84

In the zone

Batman GOTY edition available for $7.50 in a midweek madness sale. If you haven't played it till now, GO GET IT!! Highly recommended, esp if you have an Nvidia card and can enable Physx.

I got it for the 360 already, so won't be getting it, but for anyone else curious about the fuss is all about, it's a great choice.

Not sure if strictly steam related, but i got a FREE copy of Dirt 3 :D

There was an AMD vision challenge going on at AMD Vision Dirt 3 challenge.

Although it only allows you to choose Brazil, I took part in it and used Google translate to pick the right answers. I registered with them and five days later, I got an email with an AMD redeem code, which I entered on the Dirt 3 promo AMD site (the same place where you redeem the download code you get with Sapphire Dirt 3 6950 edition for e.g.).

AMD mailed me a retail key which I activated on Steam and Voila! Dirt 3 installed on my system :O

All it took was five minutes of my time.

Try your luck as it's open to Indian residents, but there are only 1800 unlock codes for each country. Get it before it expires :)

Top Bottom