Steam

Alok

Adventurer
Regarding Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator, say for an example, in a trade both the parties are losing items, one person has authenticator turned on, another not; what will happen to the trade?

If i'm getting your question right , person without authenticator will use code received by mail ; if he is not using any steam guard then steam won't ask for anything.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^No, Steam says they will hold the items for 3 days for persons without mobile auth, so how the aforesaid situation will work out?

Killing Machine
Hey guys - what are the top AAA games (that are good) that can be bought only on Steam to get a Steam copy of it?

I can think of:

Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition
GTA V
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Latest Ubisoft titles

Anything else noteworthy?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Hey guys - what are the top AAA games (that are good) that can be bought only on Steam to get a Steam copy of it?

I can think of:

GTA V
Latest Ubisoft titles

Witcher 3
Some telltale games(they use their own drm on cd keys)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl

I can think of:

GTA V
Latest Ubisoft titles

Multiplayer: rainbow six seige (better to buy on steam due to cheaper price than uplay store and comparable to retail here)

Open world: mad max, just cause 3 (upcoming: hitman, deus ex)

beingGamer

In the zone
This Mad Max game looks great!
Bought but haven't played yet
These walkthroughs are
*youtu.be/_Gb0AYupL8E

*youtu.be/SwUti6ckMoc

Already into 2 hours of gameplay and its a great game I would say.
Impressed with graphics, details & combat.

[MENTION=295561]aniketdawn.89[/MENTION] this is RPG as well right?
I liked this one than Witcher 3 :lol:

Killing Machine
Witcher 3
Some telltale games(they use their own drm on cd keys)
Thanks. How did I even miss that. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Multiplayer: rainbow six seige (better to buy on steam due to cheaper price than uplay store and comparable to retail here)

Open world: mad max, just cause 3 (upcoming: hitman, deus ex)

How is Rainbow Six Siege? I remember you playing the beta or something.

Mad Max, JC3 won't fall into the category that I asked right. I mean you can buy Steam keys for them elsewhere.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Steam India prices are superb compared to other online sites which sell games.I mean they are cheap. Will there be any similar sale during Christmas also?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hi Guys. I would appreciate any help here: *www.digit.in/forum/software-q/195679-video-memory-issue-when-gaming-intel-hd-4600-a.html

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Thanks. How did I even miss that. :D

- - - Updated - - -

How is Rainbow Six Siege? I remember you playing the beta or something.

Mad Max, JC3 won't fall into the category that I asked right. I mean you can buy Steam keys for them elsewhere.
Really? I thought mad max and jc3 were steam exclusive titles. I mean even retail keys for them are steam keys.

As for six seige, yeah I did play a lot of the beta both closed and open, and it has great potential. It's a great multiplayer experience and seems like ubi have set up servers close to India as I used to get 40ms pings. I do wish to buy it but I am broke at the moment

Will try to get it winter sale.

Killing Machine
Really? I thought mad max and jc3 were steam exclusive titles. I mean even retail keys for them are steam keys.
No no I did not mean that way. :)
What I wanted to know was -
1. TW3 - if you want it on Steam, purchase from Steam store directly. No other option. No retail Steam key ever.
2. DOS:EE - ditto
3. GTAV - ditto
4. AC Syndicate - ditto

Similarly, what other such titles exist that are good ones. I guess Kerbal Space Program also ..

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Also aren't ubisoft games using uplay as the primary client so that makes all their keys uplay keys with steam as middle man?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Any of you guys played Time Clickers? I just don't understand the objective of this game.

You just click and shoot coloured boxes until they dissapear. You can assign bots to do the shooting for you. And then you keep on increasing the ammo by spending the points you earned. The bots continue shooting even when you close the game.

But seriously, WTF is the objective of this game? The game don't require skill, nor it requires luck. Nor agility or anything. Is it like Farmland, but for steam. And why is it free?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Also aren't ubisoft games using uplay as the primary client so that makes all their keys uplay keys with steam as middle man?
Maybe. But there are still more owners of uplay games on steam than uplay alone. Due the steam deep discounts that uplay never gives!

z3rO

Journeyman
Any of you guys played Time Clickers? I just don't understand the objective of this game.

You just click and shoot coloured boxes until they dissapear. You can assign bots to do the shooting for you. And then you keep on increasing the ammo by spending the points you earned. The bots continue shooting even when you close the game.

But seriously, WTF is the objective of this game? The game don't require skill, nor it requires luck. Nor agility or anything. Is it like Farmland, but for steam. And why is it free?

After every 5 levels, there's an arena boss. You got to defeat it before the time runs out to move to the next level. That's the only objective IMO.

They are shooting in background as I type this. This game is stupid but addictive af. :lol:

Top Bottom