Steam

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Hello guys.. i am getting rainbow six sieze digital keys for 1000. If the seller nego till 800/- should i buy it or wait for steam winter sales.. and btw will i find any servers to play the game.?
Where are you getting such a deal?

Be careful.

As for servers, you need not worry as long as the key is legit.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
On a forum.. got free while he purchased gtx 980..
Ow okay, well I only played the closed and open betas and never had problems with matches.

Try to haggle for 700 since he got it free anyway.

Else wait for steam sale- its bound to go cheaper. Since the game also has microtransitions with real money

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sure, and uplay may generously give you a Season pass key as well for asking nicely

Man you do have a lot of faith in ubisoft.
I have seen some people do it on reddit and other places. Its worth a shot if nothing.

Killing Machine
I don't think it is ever possible. If it was possible, we could find similar keys floating around the net. I have never seen a Steam key for Far Cry 3 so far. Just an example.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I don't think it is ever possible. If it was possible, we could find similar keys floating around the net. I have never seen a Steam key for Far Cry 3 so far. Just an example.
Basically ppl would make a business out of it and start reselling the keys. So obviously it's not possible :)

Killing Machine
In sites like G2A, the title may mislead you. It would say STEAM CD KEY GLOBAL. But once you go in, you will know that the sellers are actually selling Steam gifts.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I have seen some people do it on reddit and other places. Its worth a shot if nothing.

u saw people asking to replace the key? have u seen anyone got steam key in exchange of uplay key?

Whenever u buy some games from steam, or add any steam key a small percentage of the game's price goes into gaben's pocket. Why do ubisoft will generate revenue for their rival company although they have their own client.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Getting rainbow six vegas 2 for 299/-.. Is it a good deal? Besides will i get any active servers for multiplayer.? Any suggestions will be helpfull..

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You mean, Steam actually have Aperture Laboratories!! :shock: