Steam

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
so... what Im asking is, can we at least expect the titles which were Initially available in India region before pricing change to be available in Indian prices? Like these publishers have already made the decision to make the game available in this region, now they just have to set the price? Like Galaxy on Fire II?
If you can see a store page without any buy button, most probably it will come back once publisher sets the price. If the store page url is leading to the home page, then the game is removed.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
If you can see a store page without any buy button, most probably it will come back once publisher sets the price. If the store page url is leading to the home page, then the game is removed.
You know I got infinite crisis when it was released. Then I uninstalled it. The license still sits in my list but I can't find the game in the store anymore and so can't install it lol.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
lazy developers didn't update prices before deadline
*puu.sh/kVDQO/471363880a.png
there has been no changes in availability of games, thankfully

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are not updating ever after deadline, its more than 2 days now and more than half of the store is still empty. Funny thing, Codies have priced Dirt Rally, but left the older games. Not sure what's going there. :(

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
They are not updating ever after deadline, its more than 2 days now and more than half of the store is still empty. Funny thing, Codies have priced Dirt Rally, but left the older games. Not sure what's going there. :(
You will see that the preorder or early access games have been priced but not the older ones.

Same for Bethesda. Older fallout still unpriced.

Guess so that they don't miss on customers.

Killing Machine
Can someone tell me how skrill works?
Almost similar to PayPal. You link your card and verify it. It takes couple of days I guess and make merchant payments using it via Skrill. Also you can load e-wallet with money via bank transfer or credit/debit cards and make payments using it. If I'm not wrong, they take some charge for loading.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets hope everything will be sorted out before Autumn Sale starts on 26th. ;)

Is it confirmed officially somewhere? When I search I get various results. One of which is below and says 23rd onwards. Nevertheless, pretty much excited this time.

*i.imgur.com/f4VJiVa.jpg

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Can someone tell me how skrill works?

Skrill works like paypal. Problem of skrill is that u need to load money into the skrill wallet before any purchase. They charge 1.9% as fee and additionally u need to pay conversation fee becoz they charge ur card in euro. If u don't use skrill more than a year they charge 1 EURO as compensation fee. SBI Debit cards and other nationalized bank cards will not work on skrill becoz of lack of 2 step verification.

Top Bottom