aaruni

The Linux Guy
Re: Steam related discussions

Watching my peers playing dota from 2006. Never felt like playing it over CS. I mean, come on, how can any game match the anticipation of CS ? May be the reason lies in the fact that dota never intrigued me enough to get laid.

I hope I try it sometime. I have to see what's the hoolala about.

I played DOTA 2 because of nudging from neooo. I didn't like the game enough to get hooked into it.

aaruni

The Linux Guy

forum member -_-. Now don't ask me to find him on this forum and link his profile here. I don't even remember if I have him in my friend list on the forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaannnd who is that ??

ok, he's not neooo here. he's only Neo. Then I guess his nick was neooo on IRC or someplace else :/

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/members/118433.html

Niilesh

Padawan

Watching my peers playing dota from 2006. Never felt like playing it over CS. I mean, come on, how can any game match the anticipation of CS ? May be the reason lies in the fact that dota never intrigued me enough to get laid.

I hope I try it sometime. I have to see what's the hoolala about.

First its about challenge(till you learn the basics) then it is about fun

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Haven't read the link because I am on phone. But I think it's bullshit. Why should games be denied? No one cares about the Brahmins in Fallout.

gameranand

Living to Play

Region Locks on Steam Games. : Games so any opinions on this topic

If its so then I'll but only games which are region free and will pirate the rest. Hell now steam is motivating me to pirate the game. I buy from steam so that in future if I go abroad then I don't have to take my damn collection with me and I can play wherever and whenever, if this isn't the case then why the hell on earth would I buy any game at all. :|

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

If its so then I'll but only games which are region free and will pirate the rest. Hell now steam is motivating me to pirate the game. I buy from steam so that in future if I go abroad then I don't have to take my damn collection with me and I can play wherever and whenever, if this isn't the case then why the hell on earth would I buy any game at all. :|

The other side of the coin is it is necessary to lock those Russian copies for good. It really pisses me off when the game which I have backed at Kickstarter at a special price, is available at lesser price to others through Russian store.

And yeah, welcome to the world of DRM. :p

flyingcow

Shibe

hey guys please help, installed win 7 from vista without taking any steam game backups :facepalm:
now i want to play cs go, i have the previous installation files and the CD, i installed the game from the CD but it has to DL about 4gb extra data..
i tried "restoring" it but i think it requires a backup file...now how can i use those files instead of downloading the stuff does a simple copy-paste work?
i am using the same account in case you wondered please help

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

What do you mean by previous installation files ? The files in the CD that you bought retail? If that is the case, you have to download the 4 GB.

or if you have make a backup of the cs:go folder inside steamapps folder, then you can restore from there without downloading anything.

Top Bottom