Steam Summer Sale 2013 - And it begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Another good site to keep track of Steam games sales from multiple website(like Green Man Gaming etc) is:
Steam Sales, Specials, and Price Drops

CheapShark - Digital Game Deals, Compare PC game prices on Steam, Amazon, Gamer's Gate, and more!

This one also good.

As I added a new credit card, cannot do any market transaction atm, Not able to buy keys :cry:. I raised a ticket in support , but they said cannot lift the restriction. Only way is store purchase. Damn.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Anyone got the full set of cards that can be had via voting? My chances if having a full set is lost.

After Steam Summer Sale, i didn't see any big deals from other sites. What happened to them?
I'd say it's sensible. They know they will be overshadowed. Most sites like Green Man Gaming, GoG had their sales before Steam sales.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
lol. And you ask people here? Anyway, i can trade it with you for a game. :D

DMC @ 599 INR @ deals4u Link. In Steam, same costs 33.49$ (~2000 INR)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Today is the last day of the sale. And this summer sale disappointed me :(. Same sale again and again. :-x

err what ? From whenever Steam sales started last day has been encore day where the best sales repeated... Bought a few games via flash sales... Most games went on sales 2 times(I mean flash sales) except a few where voting brought them the third time.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The last good Steam sale IMO was Holiday Sale 2011. Since then, it is all sh!t. :(

Apart from the pricing errors, hardly anything extraordinary - no new packs and not all games have been discounted.

d3p

PowerHouse
I have one pass(that will let you play for 2 days). For the full game, wait for the last flash sale(at 2:30 p.m). It may appear there again.

I already have one pass, which allowed me for next two days.

Thanks for the details. I will surely check it out.

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
The last good Steam sale IMO was Holiday Sale 2011. Since then, it is all sh!t. :(

Apart from the pricing errors, hardly anything extraordinary - no new packs and not all games have been discounted.

yup. also the community events were meh in later sales. 2011 tickets collecting event was great and has booth for instant rewards for tickets .. 2012 community choice voting, Halloween coal, getaway cards etc are all boring.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent

well then this DLC business was not there. Create a game and offer it for $XX.XX then make 5-6DLCs & offer them at half or 3/4th the price of the game so you have 4times revenue from the gamers.

d3p

PowerHouse
Finally Bought Killing Floor for $9.99.

Meantime anyone interested in grabbing Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, then this is the right time. Available for $8.99.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ You could have gotten it lot cheaper had you got in the flash deal. Still, nice purchase :D

Anyone else bought Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom