Steam Summer Sale 2013 - And it begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush

Lanaya
I got Commandos Complete Pack on steam. My first PC game :wub: I felt very happy to see it on steam sale. Have anyone played this game? It is one of my best game.

Nice!
Havent played it though, but heard it was good.

Mine first pc game was Rise of Nations

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
I got Commandos Complete Pack on steam. My first PC game :wub: I felt very happy to see it on steam sale. Have anyone played this game? It is one of my best game.
is the mp good? i bought it during last year sale on 80%.. but traded it away. thought it was only sp game. apparently it has mp too..

not my first game but i'd totally buy Total Overdose if it comes ot steam.

OP
A

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I liked it more than any other games, may be because of this was my first game, or I like this kind of strategy games. It has mp, but I guess it is co-op.

But I doubt the game will run on windows 7 or above.

jasku

In the zone

Isnt this the turn based game with captain 'green beret' or something, what a game this was..let me check it out..

Last edited:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Isnt this the turn based game with captain 'green beret' or something, what a game this was..let me check it out..
and one of the tough strategy games ofcourse.. You cant really say that there is lot of strategies involved, its mostly linear (one good optimised path to complete each level kinda).

jasku

In the zone
and one of the tough strategy games ofcourse.. You cant really say that there is lot of strategies involved, its mostly linear (one good optimised path to complete each level kinda).

It was awesome at the time, really brilliant game. Think I completed one of the games in the series, will be fun to play again.

It was awesome at the time, really brilliant game. Think I completed one of the games in the series, will be fun to play again.
:-( missed the Duesx humanrevolution flash sale by minutes.... it was 85% off...

BTW... what is this about trading dota 2 keys.. do you guys mean the dota 2 invites?
If yes I have some 30 invites in my invetory.. how do I trade them?

OP
A

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

It is not turn based, it is real time tactics/strategy. I still remember The Green beret, but my favorite was the spy and the lady(forgot her name).

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
:-( missed the Duesx humanrevolution flash sale by minutes.... it was 85% off...

BTW... what is this about trading dota 2 keys.. do you guys mean the dota 2 invites?
Hope u arent talking about those beta invites. If yes, Dota 2 beta phase is over and its live now :p

OP
A

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

lol. no, and the invites are gone now, as D2 came out of beta.

dota 2 key refers to the treasure keys which is $2.5 in store and $2 in market.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist

tf2/dota 2 keys are available in their stores or in steam market. market is cheaper as arjit said.

p.s - but if u play these games and get into trading their items and making profit, u can get them technically for free :D
but it takes time.

jasku

In the zone
It is not turn based, it is real time tactics/strategy. I still remember The Green beret, but my favorite was the spy and the lady(forgot her name).

spy lady, yes rings a bell!...bought the pack, thanks for posting here, btw how do you find these deals, I see none of em in the 'featured' sales...

Also bought Reus as a gift, anyone tried it?

Hope u arent talking about those beta invites. If yes, Dota 2 beta phase is over and its live now :p

spy lady, yes rings a bell!...bought the pack, thanks for posting here, btw how do you find these deals, I see none of em in the 'featured' sales...

heard Rues is a god mode game, like from the dust etc....check the videos.. its a series around the steam sales.. updated every day...

Salebox - Summer Sale - July 15th, 2013 - YouTube

lol. no, and the invites are gone now, as D2 came out of beta.

dota 2 key refers to the treasure keys which is $2.5 in store and $2 in market.

tf2/dota 2 keys are available in their stores or in steam market. market is cheaper as arjit said.

p.s - but if u play these games and get into trading their items and making profit, u can get them technically for free :D
but it takes time.

Thanks for clarifying :oops: ... And yes the invites are gone did check them recently...did any one get keys drop at the end of the game.. I only get boxes or common items... My friend had the bastion announcer pack drop... no such luck for me :cry:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
After selling all my cards from the last month or so and piling on I spent it in the sales.
A full list:
1. Bastion(gave it to a friend)
2. Aliens V/s Predators classic (gift for friend)
3. Super Hexagon(for me)
4. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (for me :D)

Have no more games to get. Epic sales.

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
heard Rues is a god mode game, like from the dust etc....check the videos.. its a series around the steam sales.. updated every day...

Salebox - Summer Sale - July 15th, 2013 - YouTube

Thanks for clarifying :oops: ... And yes the invites are gone did check them recently...did any one get keys drop at the end of the game.. I only get boxes or common items... My friend had the bastion announcer pack drop... no such luck for me :cry:

they dont drop. only sources are store/market/trades.

OP
A

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

Steam Sales Tracker · US · Games only · Steam Database

what is your steam id? Lets play co-op someday soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom