STEAM premium account required

doomgiver

Warframe
as some of you know, a hacker took control of my account last year, and i've not been able to play on steam for 9 months (due to steam not working on tata photon + )

in jan this year, i finally switched ISP's. now i have got steam installed, and im in the preocess of getting my account back.

however, it might take time.

so, can one of you folks give me a small game or gift pass so i can go premium??
if there is a question of money, i can do mobile recharges (ico can vouch for me, he helped me go premium with my original account)

so, i can haz premium?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Get involved in trading and sh!t, result = your Steam account hacked.

Everyone should stay away from such things and just concentrate on playing games. Not wearing hats.

Exactly why I stay away from log-in-with-steam websites.

change your TDF a/c name to peacegiver and I will through in one of my HiB games. :p

Last edited:
OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
actually, he got me through a keylogger.
i logged in one fine day thru someone else's pc. (what? i was desperate).

yeah. dota 2 will be fine.

here i am :
Steam Community :: ID :: mainaltmule

got it, ico, no more trading. stop rubbing salt in an infected wound already :(

i dont think you can change tdf names, unless someone high up is feeling mighty benevolent.

to be steam premium, you have to buy a game, or redeem a game/gift.
afaik, the guest passes (limited time ones too) used to give premium status.

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
actually, he got me through a keylogger.
i logged in one fine day thru someone else's pc. (what? i was desperate).

yeah. dota 2 will be fine.

here i am :
Steam Community :: ID :: mainaltmule

got it, ico, no more trading. stop rubbing salt in an infected wound already :(

i dont think you can change tdf names, unless someone high up is feeling mighty benevolent.

to be steam premium, you have to buy a game, or redeem a game/gift.
afaik, the guest passes (limited time ones too) used to give premium status.

can you please tell me what is Steam Premium????

bippukt

In the zone
There is also some restriction regarding a purchase of at least $5 or $10 during the last 3 or 6 months - I can't recall the exact details right now. Cases like this make me wonder if I should make more Steam accounts instead of putting all games on just one or two accounts.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
Trading isn't bad. Steam encourages it, you just have to be careful with whom you are trading. I don't play DOTA 2 or TF2, but a lot of friends do, and have successfully traded games worth $400 for Hats and unique items. It's all legit, though ain't nobody got time for that :p

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Recently a guy from Singapore gifted me DOTA2 in my steam library for free!!!!!! He used to play BL2 with me and i remember sharing a lot of soild loot to him. Steam has its own benefits this way i guess and I also am very fortunate. :D

I am not sure if i can gift the same game to anyone in steam if i want to..i am not the owner, he just sent me the game in steam library and all i had to do is download and install it.

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
well, if it is in your inventory, and no one has challenged its ownership, its yours :)

i had a friend who would give me humble bundle codes in exchange for wallpapers i made.
ha, i once got 3 keys for TF2, after i made a guy a wallpaper showing his soldier killing an enemy soldier.

"trading is fine, but dont let it become addictive" (plagiarized directly from the memoirs of a TF2 trading addict)

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
And never go to site like this(I dont know if this is legit or not) they say it is legit Free Steam Games

Top Bottom