Steam/Desura/Origin Games Giveaway

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
That's called the P- word buddy....

I also got Witcher 2 on GoG. I suppose Witcher 2 team gets some profit out of it for every download (from ads on GoG may be ? ) if people are downloading from there as opposed to torrents.

You don't have the permission to share what you purchase, unless of course both players use the same computer and live together.
How true is the live together part ?
My cousin completed Crysis & Warhead on my computer. He does not live with me.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Witcher 2 was on giveaway on GOG (even I have it). So, do giveaway games also become shareware? o_O
No they don't. Cdpr did a witcher 2 giveaway to its fans. That doesn't make the game shareware. Mind you I say witcher fans coz you had to login to gog for seven days to get tw2 finally. In a way it was a stunt to increase gog visits. True. But in no way does it make tw2 a shareware now. Cdpr still own copyrights. And hence you can't copy the game without their permission. Though you may use your own copy or lend it to a friend for a period during which only your friend plays it and no1 else. Just think of it as analogous to steam family library sharing without the DRM and as long as you follow that you are not doing anything illegal.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Have a key for The Witcher Enhanced Editon & TW2(both GOG). Will only give to players who will play.

Post any random number between 1-50 and I will send the games to the nearest or exact guess). Will use random.org
Will post the winners tomorrow and PM key.

Top Bottom