Steam/Desura/Origin Games Giveaway

anaklusmos

Youngling
Interested in Metro 2033, please PM me or ping me on Steam : Lone Ranger

- - - Updated - - -

I have some coupons on Steam, will post them when I can get access my inventory

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Guys I got two discount coupons on steam for serious sam 2 and fable anniversary. Anyone interested in a trade ping me on steam.
Steam name: dawnspectre

Wanna giveaway "The Witcher 2 (Enhanced Edition)" that I won on GOG. I won't playing this so I can hand over my account to someone who needs this game (will change email and password). Post below if you need this.

D

Deleted member 118788

I need this [MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION]. Thanks in advance.

guys its drm free game u can just share the game................

You don't have the permission to share what you purchase, unless of course both players use the same computer and live together.

That's called the P- word buddy....

True.

you cannot "share" anything unless it is specifically stated "shareware" which it is not.. "sharing" something that isnt shareware is called piracy

Exactly.

So technically, even I'll be pirating if I give this game to someone?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
You don't have the permission to share what you purchase, unless of course both players use the same computer and live together.

True.

Exactly.

No. If you give an unused key to someone that's legal and its called gifting

All is cool as long as one key is tagged to a single account and only that person- the owner downloads it from their own account to play themselves and not distribute it. Simple.

So you can gift your unused key. Null sweat chummer

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Exactly.

I think no, unless GoG rules states that transferring account to another person is not accepted.. In fact, it is the same thing as buying an original game and giving to someone to play.. No piracy here as you are not replicating and distributing your account to more than one person

As the result from a pseudorandom voting code written in C++, the game goes to [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION]. PM me your email address so I can transfer the account.

*i.imgur.com/gnwGYV2.png

Top Bottom